In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aergo token, if you are planning to buy AERGO – You’re in the right place!
AERGO is an open-source blockchain platform built for business. The platform is designed for developers, partners, and anyone who wants to create new business opportunities and improve his or her business efficiency. More specifically, their goal is to create the most practical business platform to make enterprise-IT solutions and decentralized applications available for businesses and developers.
Users will find take advantage from the most secure and practical blockchain technology that will help leverage their existing IT investments. Eventually, they are able to make their data work for the business ecosystem. The AERGO platform works together with BLOCKO, a blockchain solutions provider based in South Korea, to commercialize and extend the technology by implementing the IT systems in a new large scale.
Aergo (AERGO) Features
- AERGO Chain. The goal of this feature is to solve problems regarding the use of public blockchains faced currently by businesses. There are three main features of AERGO chain. First, it provides a smart contract based on AERGOSQL. It is a kind of a canonical smart contract engine that enable users to create a more advance contract easily. Second, it offers a deterministic consensus algorithm based on DPoS. Last but not least, the side chain technology enables over one million transactions per seconds.
- AERGO Hub. This feature is a kind of Blockchain hosting service enabling users to test, deploy, create, and manage independent AERGO Blockchain. Users are facilitated with a set of support tools and services such as CDN, a serverless database and a smart Oracle.
- AERGO Marketplace. Buying and selling computing resources, software applications, and other services is carried out here. Users can access this marketplace through the public interface of the AERGO hub. Via the marketplaces, users for example can purchase and sell computing power, storage, algorithm, and other assets optimized for AERGO chain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aergo
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aergo (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aergo as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Aergo. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aergo currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Aergo
- Store your Aergo to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aergo, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Aergo:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/AERGO or ETH/AERGO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aergo (AERGO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aergo (AERGO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aergo. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aergo (AERGO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aergo (AERGO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AERGO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aergo. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aergo (AERGO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/AERGO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aergo (AERGO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/AERGO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aergo (AERGO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Aergo right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aergo (AERGO)?
Once you have purchased the Aergo, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aergo (AERGO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AERGO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aergo (AERGO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aergo is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The idea to create the Blockchain based platform suitable for business sounds very promising. It is highly likely that business people and developers will participate in the project. Furthermore, AERGO has a strong team with solid Blockchain expertise. It is obvious that the team has enough commercial and technical skills to realize the goal. AERGO is also supported by strong investors such as FBG Capital, GBIC, and other leading venture capital firm, ensuring that the project is less likely to fail.