In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy LIQ Protocol, if you are planning to buy LIQ token – You’re in the right place!
LIQ Protocol is created as a (decentralized) on-chain liquidation platform that powers the derivatives markets within Serum as well as the lending platforms within Solana. This protocol has a crucial role in maintaining a healthy and fully completely functional Solana (along with Serum ecosystem). The team believes that managing liquidations and also providing capital in different lending and lending platforms are important. They can increase the overall healthy and usability of the platforms, which can help developing and growing the ecosystem.
When users help the growth of the ecosystem, the action will also strengthen the overall protocol. it’s possible to do because the profits (from liquidator) would be used to buy LIQ back within the open market, and then being redistributed to LIQ (liquidity) providers back. There is also a portion that would be redistributed to the insurance fund, keeping up the non-stop expansion and growth.
- Official website: https://liqsolana.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/liqprotocol
- Whitepaper: https://docs.liqsolana.com/
LIQ Protocol (LIQ) Features
- Solana as the power. Those who are familiar with Solana knows that it is a permissionless (and also a high performance) blockchain. As it is a part of future crypto technology, Solana comes with PoH consensus, which implements sequential functions. Currently, Solana is able to handle 50,000 transactions a second – and with almost zero latency. Theoretically, it is able to handle more than 700,000 transactions (max) in a second.
- Serum ecosystem. It is the DEX and also the ecosystem bringing low cost and impressive speed to DeFi. Since it is constructed on Solana, it’s permissionless. LIQ Protocol enhances and strengthens Serum ecosystem. It manages the margin exchanges healthy as well as keeping the accounts balanced, even on different and various leading platforms.
- Liquidation engine. Liquidator is basically the program initiating liquidation process, which is decentralized and permissionless. It is responsible for checking the overexposed accounts and then preparing them for liquidation. It is also preparing the accounts for liquidation, and then providing the funds to liquidated (account) liabilities. In return, it will get funds from the collateral of those liquidated accounts.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade LIQ Protocol aka LIQ
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the LIQ Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the LIQ Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to LIQ Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports LIQ Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the LIQ Protocol
- Store your LIQ Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying LIQ Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with LIQ Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LIQ/BTC or LIQ/ETH or LIQ/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LIQ/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your LIQ Protocol (LIQ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the LIQ Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LIQ directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to LIQ Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LIQ/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LIQ/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the LIQ Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect LIQ Protocol (LIQ)?
Once you have purchased the LIQ Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell LIQ Protocol (LIQ)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LIQ with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine LIQ Protocol (LIQ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a LIQ Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
LIQ Protocol is basically functional as a pool, allowing users to offer liquidity to LIQ, so they can get fees by staking their LP tokens. As the platform is constructed on Solana, and there is Serum inclusion within the operation, it’s exciting to see the potential of the platform. For investors, this platform can be promising and profitable. However, to enjoy those benefits, users must buy LIQ Protocol (LIQ) first.