In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Reserve, if you are planning to buy RSV token – You’re in the right place!
Reserve is a decentralized platform for stablecoins. The main purpose is to construct and create a stablecoin that is resistant to censorship, as well as creating a decentralized gateway network for fiat serving as borderless and wealth storage that is resistant to inflation. The ideal stablecoin can be transacted easily with the low friction. Basically, the idea of Reserve Protocol is to create a solid and strong stablecoin that would be free from any (government) corruption and can’t be debased.
Reserve Protocol is designed to address some of the most common crypto issues. Volatility is one of the biggest issues in crypto world. Not to mention that the platform is also familiar with costly international transactions, slow processing, and currency debasement. The protocol is created to host and accommodate decentralized stablecoin which can’t by inflated or manipulated, especially by governments. Moreover, the team wants to make a completely self-sustainable platform having decentralized developments and governance.
Although the protocol is constructed on Ethereum, it can be utilized or implemented on any smart contract platform or within its own chain. The platform is about interoperability, and it’s one of the long-term purposes where smart contracts and swaps across different blockchains would be possible.
Reserve token has been created as the non-volatility token for this platform. The token is fully decentralized, and backed up by various digital assets. During the launch in 2019, the included assets were TUSD, PAX, and USDC. These currencies constantly change and new assets would be added from time to time.
Table of Contents
Reserve (RSV) Features
- Reserve app. The platform has its own app which enables users to manage their cryptocurrencies as well as the regular financial transactions, such as sending or receiving crypto, or exchanging their assets. Thanks to the app, users can enjoy direct, straightforward, and easy access to their assets.
- Reserve Protocol. The idea is to make crypto operation as easy as possible, just like using fiat money. The RSV is the token wrapping the existing USD with fiat backed mechanism. The RSR would be the governance token, responsible for giving the rights for users to take part in the community. As the platform is completely decentralized, the token holders would have voting rights to get a say in any proposals or decisions in the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Reserve aka RSV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Reserve (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Reserve as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Reserve. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Reserve currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Reserve
- Store your Reserve to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Reserve, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Reserve:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RSV/BTC or RSV/ETH or RSV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RSV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Reserve (RSV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Reserve (RSV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Reserve (RSV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Reserve. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Reserve (RSV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Reserve (RSV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RSV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Reserve. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Reserve (RSV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RSV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Reserve (RSV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RSV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Reserve (RSV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Reserve right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Reserve (RSV)?
Once you have purchased the Reserve, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Reserve (RSV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RSV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Reserve (RSV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Reserve is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Reserve Protocol wants to deal with volatility and makes cryptocurrency easy to use, just like in fiat. Although blockchain technology is promising and it has a lot of potential, technicalities and challenges have hindered the adoption. Reserve Protocol would be perfect for those who want to enjoy investment without having to worry about volatility, but they need to buy Reserve (RSV) to join.