In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BNS Token, if you are planning to buy BNS token – You’re in the right place!
Blockchain technology is already a common term these days. However, their application is still far from being common. Therefore, BNS Token aims to provide a platform for all users to use the BNS token in their day-to-day activities.
Users who buy BNS Token (BNS) can use the tokens for both online and offline activities. They can go shopping, pay bills, and even purchase an NFT with their BNS tokens. The platform supports multiple FIAT currencies and is available aa s payment gateway in various applications. Users also can use BNS as their investment and stake their tokens to earn more rewards. One of the rewards that BNS Token offer is transaction fee discounts of up to 25% in the first year.
Table of Contents
BNS Token (BNS) Features
- International Banking: BNS Token is available for all users globally, as they also accept multiple FIAT payments for fund deposits and withdrawals. Users can use banking services such as saving accounts and loans to earn interest. BNS token holders can benefit from the cheaper fee on both cryptocurrency and FIAT loans. BNS token keeps their interest rate to be 0.5-1% more than the traditional banking service.
- Payment Gateway: One of the main features that BNS Token offers is the payment gateway system. Token holders can use their tokens to pay their bills and shop in various marketplaces. They also can use BNS to purchase any NFT. Users also can earn cashback from the transactions that use BNS as their payment method. The team at BNS Token is working to minimize the fee for remittance from 5-7% to the bare minimum fee.
- Investment: Users can have BNS Token as their investment, both short and long term. With the volatile cryptocurrency market, BNS Token offers several protocols such as a Systematic Purchase Plan. Users who plan to have a long-term investment can benefit from the SPP. Using the dollar-cost averaging method, BNS allows users to make a small amount of a deposit regularly for as long as they wish.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BNS Token aka BNS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BNS Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BNS Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BNS Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BNS Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BNS Token
- Store your BNS Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BNS Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BNS Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BNS/BTC or BNS/ETH or BNS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BNS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BNS Token (BNS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BNS Token (BNS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BNS Token (BNS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BNS Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BNS Token (BNS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BNS Token (BNS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BNS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BNS Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BNS Token (BNS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BNS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BNS Token (BNS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BNS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BNS Token (BNS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BNS Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BNS Token (BNS)?
Once you have purchased the BNS Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BNS Token (BNS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BNS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BNS Token (BNS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BNS Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy BNS Token (BNS) can enjoy the myriad usage of financial services that the platform is offering. They can use BNS to pay their bills and purchase an NFT with a single click. The platform also offers a payment gateway service and various reward programs. Token holders also will receive up to a 25% discount on the transaction fees in the first year. BNS Token aims to familiarize the mass with blockchain technology by having massive adoption in various life aspects.