In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bridge Protocol token, if you are planning to buy BRDG – You’re in the right place!
Bridge Protocol is about creating or establishing a sovereign identity that is crucial for digital activities. The platform is focusing on sovereign identity approach. The developers believe that users would be able to manage their digital assets and also their actions through digital identity. With sovereignty as the main concept, users are given full and total control over their account – how they digital data would look like, to whom they do the transactions, how they manage the transactions, and so much more.
How does the platform enforce sovereignty concept? They do it through full portable mechanism. They create transferable and persistent system where users are able to enjoy the easiness. As if it weren’t enough, the platform also provides different (identity) verification options in blockchain-based environment, offline, and online setting, which enables Bridge Identity being used in real-world or application use case. The platform offers open source environment, which means that everyone can join and reveal the benefits.
- Official website: https://bridgeprotocol.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2817787.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BridgeProtocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/BRIDGEprotocol
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/iambridgeprotocol/
- Whitepaper: https://bridgeprotocol.io/content/bridge-protocol-whitepaper-1_0.pdf
Bridge Protocol (BRDG) Features
- Safe. Since users have full control of their identities, their rights are fully protected. The platform tries their best to minimize disclosure of claims.
- Transparent. Algorithm and systems are transparent to show the world that there is nothing to hide about the operation and mechanism.
- Interoperability. The developer team believes that this platform is completely functional only if it can be used (and implemented) as widely and easily as possible. It means that not only it can be used to manage transactions within the platform, but it should also be used for other platforms and other usages.
- Bridge Passport. Just like the real passport, this one would contain personal data and information. This would be your sovereign (digital) identity. As a passport, it contains, your own blockchain wallets, cryptographic keys (for the on-chain transactions), Bridge Identity cryptographic keys, and also digital claims (for identity verification).
- Reusable. The platform eliminates third-party or intermediary, which enables them to control their data and activities as they see fit. The absence of gatekeeper makes everything faster and cheaper, especially in the long run.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bridge Protocol aka BRDG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bridge Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bridge Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bridge Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bridge Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bridge Protocol
- Store your Bridge Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bridge Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bridge Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BRDG or ETH/BRDG trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bridge Protocol (BRDG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bridge Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BRDG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bridge Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BRDG and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BRDG trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bridge Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bridge Protocol (BRDG)?
Once you have purchased the Bridge Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bridge Protocol (BRDG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BRDG with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bridge Protocol (BRDG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bridge Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bridge Protocol definitely has an interesting and unique idea to create a network where users are completely in charge and they have full control over themselves and their activities. In the future, it’s easy to see this platform as a platform that can do it all – probably a one-stop-spot for every digital transaction and activity. If you are interested, make sure you buy Bridge Protocol (BRDG) first because that’s the only way to join the platform.