In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Propy token, if you are planning to buy PRO – You’re in the right place!
Propy is a real estate network and platform. It is able to automate all transaction process related to real estate, without any regard to geographical boundaries or restrictions. The concept is to provide a platform offering one solution that can apply to multiple transactions and also multiple offers. It’s a pretty sophisticated platform that is designed to solve real estate transaction issues, especially with the centralized system.
In the platform, users are able to make their list and then post it. They can also close the deal and manage transactions effortlessly through its special management software – there is no need to break a sweat about it. One of the biggest fortes of the platform is the technology. The software is always created and developed to make sure that transactions can be made as easy as possible.
Propy (PRO) Features
- Safe environment and robust solutions. The regular system requires international (real estate) purchase to include many intermediaries, such as Escrow service, Money Transmitters, Brokers, and Land Registry. These layers of paperwork are a handful and complicated. Propy solves these issues by providing a safe environment and high-end technologies – making sure that direct interactions are possible and also safe.
- Unified property platform. This is a new system and software that resolves common issues related to international (real estate) transactions. The centralized system often deals with asset transfer problems, especially those related to international transactions. The platform is created to deal with it.
- Propy Registry. It has the same function as the regular land registry. This particular registry mirrors the official registry, especially to record real estate agreement, transfers, or transactions.
- Future development. The platform has a future vision and plan to develop the environment and ecosystem, especially through incorporation of technologies. The development would include Propy Registry adoption as the official record ledger.
- Users focus. The platform pays a serious attention to the users and their needs. That’s why they listen to users’ opinion and feedback seriously.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Propy aka PRO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Propy (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Propy as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Propy. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Propy currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Propy
- Store your Propy to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Propy, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Propy:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PRO or ETH/PRO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Propy (PRO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Propy (PRO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Propy. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Propy (PRO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Propy (PRO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PRO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Propy. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Propy (PRO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PRO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Propy (PRO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PRO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Propy (PRO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Propy right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Propy (PRO)?
Once you have purchased the Propy, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Propy (PRO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PRO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Propy (PRO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Propy is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Propy is a perfect platform for real estate active participants – either as the buyers or sellers or as the agents. This is a unique platform with its own unique technologies and features, considering that there aren’t many that are active within real estate sector. Anyone who is interested in enjoying all the benefits can consider about joining the platform. They need to know when the proper time or how to buy Propy (PRO) to get into it.