In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Power Ledger, if you are planning to buy POWR token – You’re in the right place!
Power Ledger may seem to have an ambitious plan – but it is a good one, especially on the longer term. The platform is about direct energy trading, which means that users are able to sell their extra energy, reduce waste, and optimize trading at the same time. As a decentralized platform, it wants to ‘take over’ the power from centralized businesses that have dominated the sector. The idea is to give full control to the users, enabling them to decide what they want with the excess energy and electricity.
The platform’s main purpose is to bring decentralized technology to renewable energy sector while providing them with the possibility to gain profit from it too. Users are allowed to buy (renewable) energy or to sell the unused one. Through Ethereum blockchain, the transaction can happen in a trustless manner. Everything will be recorded – the creation, the usage, and the energy consumption. Not many platforms focus on environmental issue – and definitely not many of them are concerned about Mother Earth.
Power Ledger (POWR) Features
- xGrid. This is the application that enables users to sell their energy. They own solar panels and when they generate energy from those panels, they can sell the energy to other users or household within the electricity grid. This is an effective way to reduce carbon footprint as well as saving the environment.
- Direct trading. With peer to peer mechanism, users can manage transactions directly so they won’t have to worry about security or privacy.
- µGrid. Its mechanism and concept are similar to xGrid, but this is designed for bigger applications, like apartment buildings or shopping centers. With this application, tenants are able to control their energy supply or the spaces should be able to monetize their unused spaces, such as roof space.
- VPP 2.0. The application enables users, who are able to produce renewable energy with batteries, to offer and sell off their excess electricity. It is advisable to do so during peak demand times so they can get the best return from their investment. This would be helpful to deal with price increase or demand shortage during certain times.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Power Ledger aka POWR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Power Ledger (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Power Ledger as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Power Ledger. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Power Ledger currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Power Ledger
- Store your Power Ledger to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Power Ledger, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Power Ledger:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/POWR or ETH/POWR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Power Ledger (POWR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Power Ledger (POWR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Power Ledger. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Power Ledger (POWR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Power Ledger (POWR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy POWR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Power Ledger. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Power Ledger (POWR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/POWR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Power Ledger (POWR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/POWR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Power Ledger (POWR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Power Ledger right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Power Ledger (POWR)?
Once you have purchased the Power Ledger, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Power Ledger (POWR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing POWR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Power Ledger (POWR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Power Ledger is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This would be an ideal platform for those who want to take part saving the environment and reducing costly energy usage. Users can interact among one another directly without any intermediary, reducing the cost and making the process go faster. In the event anyone is interested in joining the platform, they have to buy Power Ledger (POWR) first to join and finally reap the benefits.