In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Empire Token, if you are planning to buy EMPIRE token – You’re in the right place!
Empire Token (EMPIRE) is an honest, community, and utility driven token on the Binance Smart Chain. Created as a super token, it brings utility stretching from DeFi apps to real-world use cases. Its goal is to connect the real world to the crypto world as cryptocurrency has largely been adapted in the real-world operations. In order to achieve the goal, Empire Token will integrate strong use cases into the token. As a result, it will bring value to the real world in addition to the whole DeFi and blockchain ecosystem.
Actually, the mission of Empire is carved on the name. It aims to build the empire of a safe, market-driven apps and solutions. There will be an innovative NFT marketplace, allowing with dozens of integrations in production included in the dApps. Through Empire, NFT owners can generate revenue by leasing and trading their digital assets for commercial use.
- Official website: https://empiretoken.world/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EmpireToken/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realempiretoken
- Telegram: https://t.me/empiretokenworld
- Whitepaper: https://empiretoken.world/whitepaper.pdf
Empire Token (EMPIRE) Features
- All-in-one DEX Exchange. Via Empire, crypto holders and traders are provided with portfolio trackers, advanced charting, and social networking features. All of them are available under a single exchange.
- Fiat Support. Fiat money is accepted via several payment options including credit card. Accepting fiat money is a way to bridge blockchain technology and real-world products, facilitating investors’ everyday lives. So, why should we chose either fiat or crypto if both can win?
- Portfolio Tracker. This innovative real-world solution is exclusively dedicated for investor who want to keep track of their crypto holdings and investment. Additionally, Empire team is also developing another revolutionary solution for hotel rooms’ reservation and flights booking using cryptocurrency.
- Empire NFT Marketplace. It is the place where users can auction, trade, and mint their crypto assets. Users can also lease their art for commercial use. Through the market, they can lease digital assets directly to publishers. Furthermore, Empire enables projects to use the marketplace as a launchpad for their NFT collections. They can even list and trade their NFTs using their native tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Empire Token aka EMPIRE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Empire Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Empire Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Empire Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Empire Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Empire Token
- Store your Empire Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Empire Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Empire Token:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EMPIRE/BTC or EMPIRE/ETH or EMPIRE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EMPIRE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Empire Token (EMPIRE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Empire Token (EMPIRE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Empire Token (EMPIRE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Empire Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Empire Token (EMPIRE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Empire Token (EMPIRE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EMPIRE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Empire Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Empire Token (EMPIRE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EMPIRE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Empire Token (EMPIRE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EMPIRE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Empire Token (EMPIRE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Empire Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Empire Token (EMPIRE)?
Once you have purchased the Empire Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Empire Token (EMPIRE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EMPIRE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Empire Token (EMPIRE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Empire Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Empire Token (EMPIRE) has been steadily growing with a solid development team. Will the growth last in the long term? One thing for sure is that Empire is an interesting project with a lot of utility and use cases, not to mention its fantastically designed roadmap. No wonder that many crypto enthusiasts said it has a bright future ahead. Still, it is imperative to learn more about what is the project all about and keep watching the current price of the crypto.