In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Naka Bodhi Token, if you are planning to buy NBOT token – You’re in the right place!
Naka Bodhi token is a part of Bodhi project. The project itself is created as a prediction market with decentralized nature and blockchain technology. Earlier, the project used QTUM as well as Ethereum blockchain for its platform, but now it has migrated to Naka Chain, which is created as Naka Bodhi’s own platform.
Human has developed solid (and strong) interest to predictions. Many of us want to know the future: Who will win the soccer match? Will the price of the stocks rise up tomorrow? Will tomorrow be raining? Will I win the horserace? All of these questions have existed for not only years, but also centuries. These questions have also resulted in conventional prediction markets (but strictly regulated), like stock markets and lottery systems. However, this conventional prediction market is limited from doing its market functions due to the excessive legislation and regulation. Not to mention that they rely on centralized oracles that set exorbitant cost. Because of the high costs, mass adoption is low and people aren’t exactly eager to take part.
This is when Naka Chain’s function comes to the surface. Its mission is to create an autonomous, scalable, and credible (decentralized) prediction platform promoting prediction technology’s application within a global scale to improve decision making reliability and effectiveness. The idea is to create a platform where predictions can be accurate, thanks to the collected data and information. With blockchain technology and its smart contract, and also decentralized and fair Oracle, ‘true prediction’ can be made, and fair incentives would be distributed among all participants.
- Official website: https://www.nakachain.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nakacoin
- Telegram: https://t.me/nakachain
- Whitepaper: https://www.nakachain.org/whitepaper/Bodhi_English_White_Paper.pdf
Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) Features
- Fixed fees. NBOT is the native utility token in Naka Chain that will always be pegged to the value of $1.
- Fast processing. All transactions are processed in a speedy manner; in 3 seconds only. There is no need to wait for the long processing time
- Tokenization. Naka Chain allows users to tokenize any of their assets easily with the provided technologies and features
- Fee friendly. Not only the fee for the transactions is fixed, but it is also affordable. The regular transactions would cost only a sub-cent for the transaction fee.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Naka Bodhi Token aka NBOT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Naka Bodhi Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Naka Bodhi Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Naka Bodhi Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Naka Bodhi Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Naka Bodhi Token
- Store your Naka Bodhi Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Naka Bodhi Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Naka Bodhi Token:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NBOT/BTC or NBOT/ETH or NBOT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NBOT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Naka Bodhi Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NBOT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Naka Bodhi Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NBOT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NBOT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Naka Bodhi Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT)?
Once you have purchased the Naka Bodhi Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NBOT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Naka Bodhi Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Anyone interested in knowing the future of prediction should consider joining Naka Chain. Although the predictions may not be 100% accurate, the available technology and data will make sure that the outcome would be as accurate as possible. The platform is open for everyone, but to gain access, they need to buy Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT).