In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DinoX, if you are planning to buy DNXC token – You’re in the right place!
DinoX is a battler card game and NFT collection that uses the Polygon, Ethereum, and Binance Smart Chain networks with its native currency, DNXC, and NFT tokens like as DNX and DNXI. In the DinoX world, gamers may own, breed, and train dinosaurs for various battle situations. The basic gameplay is around gathering dinosaurs and battling them against other players. After obtaining a dino, players may fully enjoy the game by trying to get to know non-player characters (NPCs), understanding the game’s plot via completing story-based tasks, and competing against numerous opponents in several game styles.
DinoX blends elements from several game genres such as card, management, idle, and tycoon games to give players with unique gameplay. Each participant in the game has an island that serves as their main base. Players may design their dinosaur squads and develop the islands by constructing various structures such as power storages and powerplants, which enhance the maximum energy capacity.
DinoX (DNXC) Features
- Various Game Modes. There are four types of dino battle modes: friendly battles (PvP), ranking battles (PvP), encounters (PvE), and competitions (PvP). Due to the game’s beta status, users may now only experience the encounters mode.
- DinoX NFT collection. DinoX was developed to gratify gamers’ inner child by bringing dinosaurs to life. The development team accomplished this by creating a pixelated DinoX NFT collection. The most notable dinosaurs in this collection are Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brontosaurus, Velociraptor, and Tyrannosaurus. When the dinosaurs in the game are bred, their genetic codes govern their color patterns, heights, scales, wings, spikes, and other diverse attributes. Players can purchase, sell, or trade their dinos like they would in any other NFT.
- DINOX World Referral Program. Players are rewarded for referring their pals to play DINOX World. This program is intended to benefit everyone participating! You and your friends both benefit from referring pals! As an extra advantage, you are also contributing to the expansion of the DINOX World player base and economy.
- Staking & Treasury. DNXT token can be staked in a number of different staking pool options to earn profitable returns.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DinoX aka DNXC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DinoX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DinoX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DinoX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DinoX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DinoX
- Store your DinoX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DinoX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DinoX:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DNXC/BTC or DNXC/ETH or DNXC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DNXC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DinoX (DNXC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DinoX (DNXC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DinoX (DNXC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DinoX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DinoX (DNXC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DinoX (DNXC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DNXC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DinoX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DinoX (DNXC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DNXC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DinoX (DNXC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DNXC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DinoX (DNXC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DinoX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DinoX (DNXC)?
Once you have purchased the DinoX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DinoX (DNXC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DNXC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DinoX (DNXC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DinoX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The DinoX world is a fully interactive environment with thrilling games where players may enjoy their dinos while potentially earning prizes. DNXC is required for complete interaction with the DinoX app and game. It is not required, but because the ecosystem of this project is about more than just DNXs as collecting and tradable goods, and its major purpose is to deliver a fully-fledged casual but complicated game, this token will be a highly helpful addition for DinoX.