In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Polkadex, if you are planning to buy PDEX token – You’re in the right place!
Polkadex is the next gen decentralized crypto platform for trading. It is designed as the future of (decentralized) trade. This platform would be the first one using an orderbook exchange system within the Polkadot ecosystem. Unlike the traditional trading system or other trading platforms, this platform focuses on peer to peer management and interaction. It is a crypto exchange with orderbook basis system, designed for DeFi ecosystem, and constructed on Substrate.
The idea behind this platform’s creation is to tackle some of the common issues existing on the traditional DEX technology, such as costly transaction fees, complicated price slippage, arbitraging, and front running. Moreover, crypto markets are typically divided into two categories of centralized exchange that requires orderbook and the decentralized exchange that can be done with (and also without) orderbook.
Polkadex (PDEX) Features
- Polkadex IDO platform. It enables (token) projects to make ERC-20 – like tokens. With this platform, teams are able to raise funds. This one helps getting itself being listed within the Polkadex exchange through a single click.
- Polkadex mobile. Such mobile app is handy in allowing traders to manage their own transactions. They can cancel or modify trades from their wallet. They can also get direct funds to it. With the mobile app, there is a significant shift and transformation in traditional trading.
- Polkadex orderbook. This is a layer 2-based and non-custodial exchange within the network. It allows peer to peer trade that combines both decentralized and centralized exchanges. Because of the included technologies, users are able to enjoy both worlds’ benefits from using Polkadex.
- Multiple wallets. The platform enables multiple wallets registration, which can be done based on iPads, smartphones, or browser extensions. Users can also enable on-chain (trading) bots addition to make trading automatic.
- Third parties delegation. Users are given the ability to manage their (digital) assets with the orderbook so they can delegate those assets to the third parties. Users can still make profitable earning via algorithmic trading while having full control of their assets.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Polkadex aka PDEX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Polkadex (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Polkadex as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Polkadex. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Polkadex currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Polkadex
- Store your Polkadex to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Polkadex, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Polkadex:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PDEX/BTC or PDEX/ETH or PDEX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PDEX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Polkadex (PDEX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Polkadex (PDEX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Polkadex (PDEX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Polkadex. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Polkadex (PDEX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Polkadex (PDEX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PDEX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Polkadex. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Polkadex (PDEX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PDEX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Polkadex (PDEX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PDEX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Polkadex (PDEX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Polkadex right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Polkadex (PDEX)?
Once you have purchased the Polkadex, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Polkadex (PDEX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PDEX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Polkadex (PDEX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Polkadex is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Polkadex wants to tackle the common challenges and problems happening to the common DEXs, so they develop technologies to make it happen. By combining the best features of the two worlds, Polkadex wants to show the world that it is possible to create a platform and set an ecosystem. Anyone wants to join the platform must join in the token purchase and buy Polkadex (PDEX).