In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KSM Starter, if you are planning to buy KST token – You’re in the right place!
KSM Starter is Kusama’s principal launchpad, powering upcoming projects that want to build on the Kusama network and the larger Substrate network. It is a platform built by the community and dedicated for the community. In other words, it is a community-driven ecosystem where the community is the core of the network. KSM Starter allows any project to raise capital as long as it is devoted to investigating the prospect of participating in the complicated Kusama ecosystem.
Furthermore, KSM Starter provides these developing projects with unique chances to collaborate with experts and previously established projects to keep building and delivering exclusive products that their communities may enjoy while enhancing the Kusama ecosystem. In a nutshell, KSM Starter is intended to help projects and communities alike by transforming the strength of decentralized involvement into a recognizable force throughout the ecosystem.
KSM Starter (KST) Features
- Decentralized IDO Selection. A fair, transparent, community-driven IDO selection is the key of Karus Starter. Through the KST DAO, holders of KST tokens can vote in favor of the IDO and receive incentives. It means they can become the earlier supporters of a project. By holding any of the previous IDO tokens, IDO participants are incentivized with higher allocation win rate. This leads to an ecosystem of IDO projects that can benefit from others’ success, instead of competing each other.
- Strong Contributors. Karus Starter builds a community of collaborative contributors where a strategically enriching and mutually beneficial ecosystem of IDO projects occurs.
- Community-driven Project. Community is the core of KSM Starter’s projects. Therefore, the community is at the frontier of innovation. Karus Starter connects communities and projects staring from the beginning through its unique value-adding chain of rewards.
- Multi-chain. At Karus Starter, many promising projects’ launch across multiple chains are supported. It means Karus Starter users can take part in IDOs via multiple blockchains.
- KST Auto-Invest. It is an exclusive, first-of-its-kind limit perpetual investment program dedicated for all Karus Starter users.
- A Bird for Everyone. There is a bird for every type of investors whether they are beginner or experienced investors.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KSM Starter aka KST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KSM Starter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KSM Starter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to KSM Starter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KSM Starter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the KSM Starter
- Store your KSM Starter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KSM Starter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with KSM Starter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KST/BTC or KST/ETH or KST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy KSM Starter (KST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KSM Starter (KST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KSM Starter (KST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KSM Starter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KSM Starter (KST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy KSM Starter (KST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KSM Starter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KSM Starter (KST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KSM Starter (KST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KSM Starter (KST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the KSM Starter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KSM Starter (KST)?
Once you have purchased the KSM Starter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KSM Starter (KST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KSM Starter (KST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KSM Starter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The team of KSM Starter has long sought an inclusive, collaborative launchpad that supports the growth of its projects by helping the projects raise capital. It’s built on Kusama Network which is considered as the most appropriate framework. Kusama Network itself has been known as highly scalable, while providing essential interoperability. It seems that KSM Starter will successfully open up opportunities for new decentralized projects to develop by bringing together the best features from many platforms.