In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy One Share, if you are planning to buy ONS token – You’re in the right place!
One Share, formerly known as OneCash, is a worldwide financial technology platform built on stablecoins that prioritizes compliance, security, and efficiency. We foresee a society in which fiat and crypto currencies coexist harmoniously, and we want to establish a world in which cross-border trades may be successfully resolved at little or no cost.
To subscribe or redeem ONS stablecoins, One Share presently accepts local currencies in USD, EUR, CNH, JPY HKD, AUD, CAD, GBP, CHF, SGD, and THB. To maintain price stability, One Share employs a variety of mechanisms, including a KYC system, third-party audits, and segregated deposit accounts, to assure a high level of transparency and compliance. Although the original OneCash are extremely similar to BasisCash, One Share will become the most daring and inventive experimental project for the Basis protocol when upgrades are implemented.
- Official Website: https://onecash.finance/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OneCashWallet/
- Telegram: https://t.me/onecashfinance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OneCashWallet
One Share (ONS) Features
- ONS Wallet. OneCash Wallet, which is available on both mobile and desktop, is a portal to the parallel realm of cryptocurrencies. OneCash Wallet, protected by our internationally known KYC&AML system, is the safe and dependable route for digital asset administration, stablecoin subscription and redemption, and payment. Users will be able to take full advantage of blockchain and access unlimited financial innovations through the wallet. Your creativity is the only constraint.
- Top-Up and Withdrawal. Top-up and withdrawal of ONS stablecoins are always available and simple, thanks to globally recognized KYC&AML rules and processes.
- Trade Settlement. ONS stablecoins improve cross-border trade efficiency by eliminating superfluous middlemen, lowering foreign currency rate risk for both importers and exporters. Cross-border data transfers provide businesses and consumers with access to the most advanced technology and services available, and this powers today’s global economy.
- DeFi Features. ONS stablecoins have distinct characteristics (such as a hedging impact against the US dollar), making them useful Defi denominations.
- Security Audit Report. One Share is concerned about blockchain security. The team works with SlowMist Technology, a renowned blockchain auditing business, to detect security flaws in their systems in advance. They are pleased to inform that all stablecoins passed the security assessment and that their solidity smart contracts are securely protected.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade One Share aka ONS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the One Share (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the One Share as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to One Share. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports One Share currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the One Share
- Store your One Share to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying One Share, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with One Share:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ONS/BTC or ONS/ETH or ONS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ONS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy One Share (ONS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your One Share (ONS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy One Share (ONS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the One Share. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy One Share (ONS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy One Share (ONS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ONS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to One Share. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy One Share (ONS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ONS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy One Share (ONS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ONS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy One Share (ONS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the One Share right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect One Share (ONS)?
Once you have purchased the One Share, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell One Share (ONS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ONS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine One Share (ONS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a One Share is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although One Share (ONS) is still being traded in some global exchanges, the updates about the project and its fundamental has fallen off the radar. There is scant information about it on the internet. Therefore, even though the idea of the project seems to be interesting, it is highly recommended to do further research about the fundamental of the project in addition to keep an eye on the price movement.