In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Primas, if you are planning to buy PST token – You’re in the right place!
Primas is an open ecosystem for content production, recommendation, and exchange. This white paper discusses how Primas uses blockchain technology, social recommendation, and token incentives to enable the creation, selection, and consumption of content. The Primas team is devoted to reshaping the content industry with blockchain and other technologies in order to address the issue of quality material not being recognized, shared, or compensated for.
Community incentive is one of the value flow rings in Primas. PST is designed to be an inflationary system, with a specific amount of new PSTs distributed yearly. Every year, the inflation rate will fall until it reaches zero. All of these additional PSTs will be added to an incentive pool that will be used to reward excellent content, quality groups, quality suggestions, and reproduction marking. Participants, quality content, and community quality will improve as a result of such incentives, and the unit price of PST will rise to benefit its holders.
Primas (PST) Features
- DTCP. Primas introduces a new layer, infrastructure, and protocol to the Internet called Decentralized Trusted Material Protocol to produce immutable, traceable metadata for any content.
- Primas DNA. Primas produces a globally unique digital footprint (Primas DNA) for each DTCP-registered piece of material, which includes the author’s name, posting time, and content fingerprint. Primas DNA also assures that the origin of content can be tracked even if it has been partially tampered with. Without human interaction, smart contracts may accomplish automated permission. Blockchain-based proof of existence can significantly lower the cost of evidence collecting.
- Primas Content Evaluation System. Primas creates a content assessment system devoid of traffic manipulation to measure content quality and increases content quality throughout the whole community by rewarding providers of outstanding material with Primas Tokens.
- User Self-governance. Users may pick groups that interest them on the Primas platform, and they will all be under their own administration, free of any centralized algorithm control. All other content-display algorithms are open-sourced and transparent, and anyone can contribute to their improvement.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Primas aka PST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Primas (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Primas as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Primas. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Primas currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Primas
- Store your Primas to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Primas, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Primas:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PST/BTC or PST/ETH or PST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Primas (PST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Primas (PST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Primas (PST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Primas. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Primas (PST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Primas (PST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Primas. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Primas (PST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Primas (PST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Primas (PST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Primas right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Primas (PST)?
Once you have purchased the Primas, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Primas (PST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Primas (PST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Primas is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PST is required for all payment obligations in the Primas platform. Better content will need additional payment obligations, causing PSTs to become scarce and valuable. In addition, if more frequent operations are required, of course more PSTs must be obtained. Participants, quality content, and community quality will improve as a result of such incentives, and the unit price of PST will rise to benefit the token holders. This is a good cycle that will benefit both the community and PST holders in the long term.