In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Wabi, if you are planning to buy WABI token – You’re in the right place!
Wabi is a platform that is especially designed to prevent buyers from buying fake and counterfeited items. The platform is created to facilitate transactions on Walimai platform. It incorporates high-end technology that can filter products (whether they are counterfeit or original). Moreover, they can make the counterfeited products unsalable too. A lot of people are interested in buying the token because it enables any ecosystem to be free from any fake products or goods – or so they claim.
Wabi implemented open platform supporting loyalty program and anti-counterfeit technology to Walimai. Users can also use their WABI to pay for products (make sure that they buy the labeled ones), enjoy special discounts, and enjoy improved bonus WABI and delivery convenience with each purchase they make. Basically, Wabi is about connecting consumers and brands to enable a fair, confidential, seamless, and safe transaction. Consumers can take part in the network – not only to buy stuff but also to provide information, and then rewarded with WABI. That’s why Wabi is connected to the Walimai as their marketplace. Brands can learn about their consumers’ behavior, which is good for business, marketing, and service. Not only they can deliver better service and outcome, but they can have a better targeted marketing.
Table of Contents
Wabi (WABI) Features
- Continuous sync. The platform performs sync continuously between the physical and digital objects through safe links building. Not only it protects the goods, but it also makes sure that all of the offered products would be digitally and physically secure, including items like cosmetics, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, or milk-powder.
- Auto detection and breakage. Walimai will break the label if the system automatically detects that they are fake or the package has been opened. The system can also detect if there has been any refilling attempts that can harm the products.
- Safety protection at any level. Digital protection is implemented through micro and also macro security levels.
- Scanning encouragement. Wabi users are ‘encouraged’ to scan the products by incentivizing them. Once the system detects that users have scanned the products, they will be rewarded WABI tokens – which also function as loyalty points.
Easy purchase and storage. Buying WABI is super easy as users can use Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitcoin to buy them. WABI can also be traded or exchanged at IDEX, Forkdelta, Binance, or EtherDelta.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Wabi
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Wabi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Wabi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Wabi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Wabi currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Wabi
- Store your Wabi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Wabi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Wabi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/WABI or ETH/WABI trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Wabi (WABI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Wabi (WABI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Wabi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Wabi (WABI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Wabi (WABI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WABI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Wabi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Wabi (WABI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/WABI and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Wabi (WABI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/WABI trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Wabi (WABI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Wabi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Wabi (WABI)?
Once you have purchased the Wabi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Wabi (WABI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WABI with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Wabi (WABI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Wabi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Wabi provides options for users who want to take part in brands’ learning system while earning rewards at the same time. They can even spend their token on the marketplace, allowing them to gain their own benefits within the platform. Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy Wabi (WABI) first so they can get into it.