In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Waifu Token, if you are planning to buy WAIF token – You’re in the right place!
Waifu Token is designed as a platform for Waifu. It’s not only for anime lovers, but especially for Waifu fans who want to get digital girlfriends. In case no one this, waifu is a certain term for a fictional (unreal) character which is typically found in anime (or other related media). The character is usually described as a great, affectionate, and romantic character which can be a female or a male. In Waifu Token, however, it seems that the platform is designed for male users who are looking for (digital) girlfriends or female partners.
The platform does offer something unique and different – without compromising the safety and solidity of the network itself. The developer team claims that the platform is a community-funded network (and also cryptocurrency) with anime-centric nature. Their WAIF is a part of ERC-20 token within ETH network. The main purpose is to create a unique (and one of a kind) digital trading cards – where users can trade and buy without hassle or drama. Its main goal is to provide licensed and original contents (as much as possible) so users can experience true Waifu experience – and they can grow it.
Waifu Token (WAIF) Features
- WAIF token. It is created as the main fuel and drive of the network. This is the platform’s currency for users’ collectible (digital) girlfriend.
- Creator focus. Creators in anime or manga can find their market and target in this platform. They can find their own audience as the platform is focusing on illustrators and anime fans. Moreover, creators can also earn digital money (crypto) as they remain productive.
- Collector community. Users can stake, trade, and farm exclusively. They can use high-quality NFT that are minted in limited quantities – through discerning talented artists and curators.
- Decentralized technology. The platform is created to be completely decentralized without any controlling power. The platform has never raised ETH or USD. They don’t have unlock or vesting schedules, pre-sale buyers, or also VC backers. About 90% of the pool liquidity would be locked for good.
- Marketplace. The platform has its own exclusive marketplace where comic, manga, and also 2D or 3D artists can take part. These artists can get commissions while fans can subscribe. Fans can request and choose an artist for commercial or personal use.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Waifu Token aka WAIF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Waifu Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Waifu Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Waifu Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Waifu Token currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Waifu Token
- Store your Waifu Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Waifu Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Waifu Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/WAIF or ETH/WAIF trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Waifu Token (WAIF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Waifu Token (WAIF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Waifu Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Waifu Token (WAIF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Waifu Token (WAIF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WAIF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Waifu Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Waifu Token (WAIF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/WAIF and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Waifu Token (WAIF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/WAIF trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Waifu Token (WAIF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Waifu Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Waifu Token (WAIF)?
Once you have purchased the Waifu Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Waifu Token (WAIF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WAIF with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Waifu Token (WAIF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Waifu Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This is a platform especially designed for manga or anime artists – as well as their fans or audience. As long as users are into manga, anime, and waifu, they will find that the platform isn’t only a perfect environment for them, but they will also be rewarded for their participation. Interested users should learn where and how to buy Waifu Token (WAIF) to join the platform.