In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ZeroSwap, if you are planning to buy ZEE token – You’re in the right place!
ZeroSwap is designed as a (decentralized) exchange protocol that offers multi-chain compatibility. What makes it more interesting is the zero-fee transaction and safe platform. The platform wants to create a place where on-chain trading can be easy and simple.
By offering (and providing) access to various chains (like BSC, Elrond, Polkadot, or Ethereum), users are able to enjoy convenient platform without having to go elsewhere – everything can be managed and set up within one location. Not to mention that the core product is meant to be gasless. The platform focuses on aggregating liquidity (and profits) from multiple protocols.
ZeroSwap (ZEE) Features
- ZEE token. It is the native token of this ZeroSwap that is accessible on BSC and Ethereum. It functions as the catalyst for CEX to DEX paradigm shift. As the native token, it is created to incentivize DEX trading.
- Gasless. The trades use no gas fee, which means that users can benefit from inexpensive cost
- Zero fee. Because of the absence of the gas, the platform doesn’t apply gas fee either. As a result, the platform can enjoy the zero fee.
- Various products. There are various products to enjoy from this platform. ZeeDO, for instance, offers fair, easy, and simple DEX token offering. Staking enables users to take part in ZeeDO and get rewards from it. Users can also exchange on the popular and on-chain ecosystem. There is also a bi-directional bridge from ETH to BSC, especially on Zee BEP20 and Zee ERC-20.
- Governance. The platform implemented unanimous mechanism to adapt and transform decentralized (network) changes gradually over time
- Promising rewards. Users are able to get rewards from each time they make a trade and also from liquidity mining
- DEX aggregation. With this feature, users are able to access liquidity within multi platforms and chains – from various decentralized (liquidity) providers
- Developer friendly. Not only this platform is convenient for individual users, but it is also helpful for developers. The ZeeSuite can be easily integrated to any workflow or existing system
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ZeroSwap aka ZEE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ZeroSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ZeroSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to ZeroSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ZeroSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the ZeroSwap
- Store your ZeroSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ZeroSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with ZeroSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ZEE or ETH/ZEE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ZeroSwap (ZEE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ZeroSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ZEE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ZeroSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ZEE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ZEE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ZeroSwap (ZEE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the ZeroSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ZeroSwap (ZEE)?
Once you have purchased the ZeroSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ZeroSwap (ZEE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ZEE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ZeroSwap (ZEE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ZeroSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors or traders who want to manage their assets while enjoying the versatility to ‘move’ across platforms and blockchains should consider this platform for their investment. Not only they can smartly invest their assets, but they can also enjoy the easiness and straightforward manner to do it. The only way to do it is to join ZeroSwap which is possible through the crypto purchase. That’s why interested users must buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) in order to join the platform.