In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kylin, if you are planning to buy KYL token – You’re in the right place!
Kylin Oracle is powered by Polkadot or Substrate. It is designed as an advanced and sophisticated decentralized protocol that feeds data. It offers real-time and multiple data sources, along with synergy and complementary to the off-chain workers. The network wants to construct a (cross-chain) platform that powers Polkadot’s data economy. It would function as the data source and infrastructure for Web 3.0 and DeFi.
Basically, Kylin Network has this open SDK and API that can offer instant blockchains and applications (like parathreads and also parachains), but it would also be valid, reliable, and transparent for the on and off chain social and market data. It is done by leveraging Polkadot or Substrate framework within the open networks. The network is the perfect example (and representation) of synergetic increase and extensibility to workers, especially the off chain types. In the end, it will provide insights, management, coordination, and extensibility to data sources array, but it will also boost data source’s decentralization and validity.
- Official website: https://kylin.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kylin_Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/KylinOfficial
- Whitepaper: https://wiki.kylin.network/getting-started/project-details
Kylin (KYL) Features
- Insurance auto payment through decentralized system. The decentralized blockchain-based insurance should be able to realize auto insurance payment, like flight delay insurance, through the Network so they can obtain reliable and timely events; which may happen outside of the insured chain.
- Crypto derivatives and stablecoins. Encrypted derivatives and stablecoins must obtain the offchain price data in real-time frequently. This platform is able to get reliable and trusted data through multiple scenarios efficiently and in real time manner.
- Lending platform for crypto asset. The platform is able to provide reliable and real-time currency prices. It is also able to provide social media info of the borrowers, so it can provide strong support for the loan interest rates’ dynamic determination.
- Decentralized games and casinos. On-chain decentralized games and casinos always in need of reliable and safe random injection. The platform’s random number engine is able to provide verifiable and unpredictable (random) number generation.
- Cross-chain (decentralized) exchange. The platform has its own lightweight interface which can be deployed on various different chains simultaneously. It provides chances for decentralized exchanges the ability to realize atomic transactions cross chain.
- Blockchain computing market. This feature offers unlimited and verifiable offchain computing capabilities to meet the demand of commercial computing as it always requires complete arrays of complicated (and complex) computing tasks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kylin aka KYL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kylin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kylin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kylin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kylin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kylin
- Store your Kylin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kylin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kylin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KYL/BTC or KYL/ETH or KYL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KYL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kylin (KYL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kylin (KYL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kylin (KYL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kylin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kylin (KYL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kylin (KYL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KYL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kylin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kylin (KYL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KYL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kylin (KYL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KYL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kylin (KYL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kylin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kylin (KYL)?
Once you have purchased the Kylin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kylin (KYL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KYL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kylin (KYL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kylin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kylin Network is designed as a comprehensive and advanced platform that can provide data source, along with the technologies requires. The platform isn’t only great for users in general, but also investors. In order to join the platform, users must buy Kylin (KYL) first.