In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Burst, if you are planning to buy BURST – You’re in the right place!
Burst coin was firstly introduced on the Bitcointalk forum in third quarter of 2014. It is known as the first crypto currency that uses Proof-of-Capacity algorithm to enhance its security. This algorithm supports the concept of green mining and high energy efficiency. The eventual goal of Burst is to solve some of the greatest problems faced by other crypto currency such as lack of scalability, unfair distribution, waste of energy, and supremacy of giant miners. Burst coin is developed from NXT crypto currency. It is run on blockchain technology equipped with smart contracts. High-secured cryptography, decentralized system, and anonymity, are what Burst coin offers.
- Official site: https://www.burst-coin.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getburst
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541310
- White Paper: https://burstwiki.org/en/whitepaper-burst/
Burst (BURST) Features
- Burst Asset Exchange. It is a peer-to-peer exchange incorporated into the Burst Wallet, allowing a smooth, fast, secure, decentralized exchange of innumerable Burst assets. This seamless exchange enables the token holders to make investment and gain dividend profits. In order words trading Burst assets such as companies, mining farms, casino, anything that has a value sites becomes easier and more convenient with the token.
- Smart Contract. The smart contract supported by Burst coin facilitates negotiation between all involved parties. Everything is properly governed and executed in the smart contract in an autonomous manner. This procedural method leads to seamless, rapid, and trusted transactions.
- Secured encrypted messaging. Every transaction can involve a number of network participants. Burst coin provide secured encrypted messaging attached to the innumerable transactions that supports higher level of security in the network. Therefore, there is no need to worry about intruders trying to get access to the messages.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Burst aka BURST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Burst (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Burst as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Burst. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Burst currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Burst
- Store your Burst to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Burst, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Burst:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BURST or ETH/BURST trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Burst (BURST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Burst (BURST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Burst. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Burst (BURST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Burst (BURST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BURST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Burst. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Burst (BURST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BURST and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Burst (BURST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BURST trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Burst (BURST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Burst right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Burst (BURST)?
Once you have purchased the Burst, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Burst (BURST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BURST with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Burst (BURST) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
The number of people using the currency keeps increasing, allowing the market cap to rise. They trade the currency and receive dividends. There are a number of benefits the users can gain from buying Burst coin and using the platform First of all, it is easy and simple to mine. Besides, there is no need to use high-tech processors, graphics, or hardware to run the platform. Moreover, as it’s green, it requires only a little electricity.