In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy RED, if you are planning to buy RED token – You’re in the right place!
RED is a decentralized platform that will power the new and modern revolution related to blockchain system, decentralized technology, and smart contracts. Blockchain technology is about changing the way human interacts and industries operate. With the decentralized system that is trustworthy and fair, the technology is expected to deliver promising performance and satisfying outcome.
The smart contracts themselves are modern and sophisticated. They are the center of the new revolution, but it is the contract (development) tools that are crude and ‘lame’. They are the reasons that hinder the new technology’s reliability and adoption. This is where Red platform comes to the rescue.
The (innovative) Red program offers a better and more effective solution, which would improve security and simplify the smart contract development. With the token, RED, it is expected that Red’s community and open source (programming) stack would grow and develop. The toolchain should be extended to support the easy development of dApps and better secure smart contracts. The main mission of the platform is to encourage, power, and support the promising revolution of dApps, smart contracts, and blockchain. It is done by lowering and reducing all the barriers for dApps creation (and deployment) and also smart contracts.
RED (RED) Features
- A modern and futuristic technology. Red blockchain is a new (foundational) technology that is designed as a safe distributed ledger with easy user-experience as the main core. The platform is about encouraging users to adopt the blockchain system without putting them into trouble, especially if they aren’t really tech savvy or they don’t have the knowledge of the technology.
- Ease of use. The main mission of the platform is to provide a first-class language and tool that is simple to use. By lowering the barrier and challenges for dApps and writing smart contracts, blockchain technology should be easily accessed by anyone. It aims at targeting wide audience and target.
- Convenient operation. With the combination of peer to peer mechanism and also the unique token system, everything is made easy even for beginner users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade RED
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the RED (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the RED as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to RED. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports RED currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the RED
- Store your RED to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying RED, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with RED:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RED/BTC or RED/ETH or RED/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RED/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy RED (RED)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your RED (RED) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy RED (RED) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the RED. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy RED (RED) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy RED (RED) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RED directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to RED. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy RED (RED) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RED/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy RED (RED) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RED/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy RED (RED)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the RED right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect RED (RED)?
Once you have purchased the RED, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell RED (RED)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RED with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine RED (RED) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a RED is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
RED is a modern platform that is meant to encourage and power blockchain adoption to a wider mass and audience. Although blockchain technology is promising and modern, the adoption is still low because most people find the technology to be difficult and complicated. RED is expected to change such a thing. Those who want to join the platform are expected to buy RED (RED) to open the access.