In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Utrust, if you are planning to buy UTK token – You’re in the right place!
Utrust is a (decentralized) payment platform that isn’t only modern, but also effective. The platform wants to modernize and transform the payment and finance industry by providing instant and fast transactions without exorbitant transaction fees. Moreover, the platform wants to offer fast crypto to cash (or vice versa) settlements for merchants. The platform is to solve common problems happening to traditional payment system by leveraging the blockchain technology.
Utrust is a platform that wants to address crypto low usability, especially when used for payments. The common issues are typically related to the high fees and the underdeveloped (and low) security system. Even when some platforms have encouraged cryptocurrencies as means of exchange and payments, those platforms fail in providing a completely solid and safe environment. In Utrust, however, such issues won’t happen. The platform aims to construct a new system and technology to allow seamless and fast cryptocurrencies transactions at lower fees.
What Utrust does is protecting both ends: the merchants and the buyers. Buyers are able to make safe transactions and purchases, while still being able to enjoy refunds options. Merchants are protected from high volatility (which usually happens in crypto industry). As a result, Utrust wants to create a more reliable and trusted payment platform through the combination of traditional fiat method and blockchain’s best features.
Table of Contents
Utrust (UTK) Features
- A mediator role. Utrust wants to make sure that both merchants and buyers are happy with their transactions. The problem with cryptocurrency is basically the price volatility. The platform wants to protect both of the parties by providing extra securities. The platform wants to act as the mediator to make sure that nothing goes south.
- Its own dashboard. The dashboard would be functional and handy for transactions. It is designed and meant for merchants to make their transactions more seamless and efficient.
- Fast processing time. Users don’t need to wait for hours to get their transactions cleared and done. Everything can be managed within minutes and it doesn’t take a fortune.
- Safe storage for digital assets. Users can rest assured that their digital assets would be secured. They can store, sell, or exchange those assets in the most effective ways – and without having to dig deeper into their pockets.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Utrust aka UTK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Utrust (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Utrust as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Utrust. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Utrust currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Utrust
- Store your Utrust to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Utrust, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Utrust:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the UTK/BTC or UTK/ETH or UTK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you UTK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Utrust (UTK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Utrust (UTK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Utrust (UTK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Utrust. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Utrust (UTK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Utrust (UTK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UTK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Utrust. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Utrust (UTK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair UTK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Utrust (UTK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support UTK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Utrust (UTK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Utrust right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Utrust (UTK)?
Once you have purchased the Utrust, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Utrust (UTK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UTK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Utrust (UTK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Utrust is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Utrust is a platform that is designed for effective payments and financial arrangements. It is the modernized way to enjoy a faster, cheaper, and more effective way of exchange and payment. The technologies and features are helpful, and the operation is straightforward. Interested in joining? Buy the Utrust (UTK) first.