In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Telcoin, if you are planning to buy TEL – You’re in the right place!
Telcoin as cryptocurrency is created as ER20 token using Ethereum blockchain. It is created to target telecommunication giant to connect mobile industry with cryptocurrency. It aims to integrate mobile money and billing platform to cryptocurrency and act as a bridge for blockchain technology and telecom industry. With digital wallet people that subscribe to Telcoin platform will be able to execute their transaction seamlessly with blockchain technology. While the mobile operator’s wallet is handled by Telcoin governance they still have their own token. Telcoin focus to be used as coin for e-commerce and remittance market to lower the transaction fee.
TELCOIN (TEL) Features
- Mobile friendly. Telcoin designed in a way to be mobile friendly so users can still do things that they have done before using their phones.
- Wallet agnostic. Telcoin has official wallet and operators can also use their blockchain technology to create their own wallet.
- Developer friendly. Telcoin is very developer friendly since it has flexible API that allows interaction with other platforms.
- Incentive system. When operator is connected to Telcoin platform, then they are able to use token. When there is more exchange on the token using their traffic then the operator will get incentive.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TELCOIN aka TEL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TELCOIN (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TELCOIN as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to TELCOIN. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TELCOIN currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the TELCOIN
- Store your TELCOIN to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TELCOIN, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with TELCOIN:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/TEL or ETH/TEL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TELCOIN (TEL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TELCOIN (TEL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TELCOIN. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TELCOIN (TEL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TELCOIN (TEL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TEL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TELCOIN. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TELCOIN (TEL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/TEL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TELCOIN (TEL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/TEL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TELCOIN (TEL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the TELCOIN right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TELCOIN (TEL)?
Once you have purchased the TELCOIN, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TELCOIN (TEL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TEL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TELCOIN (TEL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TELCOIN is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Telcoin as cryptocurrency is useful since it can connect mobile operator to blockchain technology that allows them to dive into crypto industry. With digital wallet, users do not have to change their habit and get easier transaction method. Operators can easily create their own wallet using this platform which connected with Telcoin blockchain. With incentive system, operators can earn coin with more token exchange comes from their traffic which means more people need to learn how to buy Telcoin.