In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ravencoin Classic, if you are planning to buy RVC token – You’re in the right place!
Ravencoin Classic is a blockchain-based platform aimed at transferring digital assets efficiently among asset holders. It is built based on the extensive testing and development of UTXO model of Bitcoin protocol. This is an accepted transaction model in Bitcoin which is considered as a valid blockchain payment system. The only inputs to a transaction are unspent outputs (UTXO). This model allows transactions to be processed independently, including for high traffic legal companies.
In other works, Ravencoin Classic is developed on a fork of the Bitcoin code. However, some changes were made by the developers. This includes a change in the number of coins issued and a block rewards time of a minute. Meanwhile, the addition of asset creation and the weighted distribution of the asset remain the same. Ravencoin Classic is an open source network, meaning all RVC tokens are fairly mined and issued publicly and transparently based on POW mechanism.
Ravencoin Classic (RVC) Features
- Use of X16R Algorithm. This algorithm is used constantly for creating and transferring asset in the Ravencoin Classic’s decentralized electronic system. The reason for using this particular algorithm is to mitigate the effect of purpose-built hardware on the RVC mining ecosystem.
- Community-driven Network. Ravencoin Classic is a community-driven network. It means it is highly committed to the wealth of the community. The community maintains the stable use of X16R algorithm that ensures equal participation of each community member in block production. It also increases users’ censorship and control resistance in governance and issuance of their digital assets.
- Free and Open Source. Anyone can freely access the platform and all data stored in the blockchain are made public. In this way, users can keep records in a transparent way.
- A Platform Dedicated to Tokens. Built based on a fork Bitcoin code, the Ravencoin protocol provides users with ultimate freedom, allowing them to determine their token characteristics including the collectible statuses, security types, and quantity limits. The tokenized assets can be transferred, tracked, and issues. The assets can be in the form of royalties, credit, and digital assets.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ravencoin Classic aka RVC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ravencoin Classic (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ravencoin Classic as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ravencoin Classic. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ravencoin Classic currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ravencoin Classic
- Store your Ravencoin Classic to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ravencoin Classic, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ravencoin Classic:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RVC/BTC or RVC/ETH or RVC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RVC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ravencoin Classic (RVC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ravencoin Classic. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RVC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ravencoin Classic. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RVC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RVC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ravencoin Classic (RVC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ravencoin Classic right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ravencoin Classic (RVC)?
Once you have purchased the Ravencoin Classic, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ravencoin Classic (RVC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RVC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ravencoin Classic (RVC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ravencoin Classic is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
So, is RVC a good investment? This question is difficult to answer. However, long-term investment in RVC seems to be a good option to consider. Despite the high volatility of crypto market, analysts have predicted that Ravencoin Classic (RVC) will ultimately grow in two to three years. The value will increase due to the efforts of community investors and network developers. The graphs for this coin will go up and down due to the price projection and evolution. Therefore, analyzing the hypothetical forecast is necessary.