In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Crypto.com Coin, if you are planning to buy CRO token – You’re in the right place!
If anyone is into crypto so much and they want to invest their funds on the digital money, then Crypto.com would be the perfect platform to do it. Think of it as a crypto exchange; so far having more than 10 million of users all over the world. Its native token is the CRO. If users use those token for trading, they can enjoy generous discounts. They also have better possibility of rewards.
Crypto.com Chain is the open source and decentralized blockchain platform. It’s Crypto.com company that develops the platform – and they have been specializing in financial, trading, and payment services. Crypto Coin and Crypto Chain are just several example products in Crypto.com lineups, aimed to accelerate and boost crypto adoption in a global manner. They want to make a platform a useful means of control: whether it is for user data safeguard, money, and also identities. The blockchain functions as the ‘vehicle’ powering the mobile payment app.
Table of Contents
Crypto.com Coin (CRO) Features
- A powerful instrument. Both Crypto.com and CRO are functional as powerful instruments that can increase crypto adoption in the world.
- A DeFi Platform. Think of this platform as a DeFi, allowing users to manage their trading, payment, and other financial services conveniently and without fuss
- A staking opportunity. Owners of CRO are able to stake their own token so they can act as validator. If they are willing to process transactions within the network, they can earn fees. If they stake their token in either Visa Card or Crypto.com Exchange, they can get up to 10% (or even 12%) of annual interest.
- A useful token. The CRO can also be used to settle the transaction fees applied within Crypto.com Chain
- A potential reward. The more users use their tokens, the bigger the chances for them to get the rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Crypto.com Coin aka CRO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Crypto.com Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Crypto.com Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Crypto.com Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Crypto.com Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Crypto.com Coin
- Store your Crypto.com Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Crypto.com Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Crypto.com Coin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CRO/BTC or CRO/ETH or CRO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CRO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Crypto.com Coin (CRO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Crypto.com Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CRO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Crypto.com Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CRO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CRO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Crypto.com Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Crypto.com Coin (CRO)?
Once you have purchased the Crypto.com Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Crypto.com Coin (CRO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CRO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Crypto.com Coin (CRO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Crypto.com Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Crypto.com is a platform that is meant to boost cryptocurrency adoption, so it is designed to be as convenient as possible. Not only it is designed as a DeFi network, but it offers tons of benefits and perks. Users are free to invest their money, use the platform for exchange, earn reward and interest, and so much more. Not to mention that it is also designed to be safe and secured. Users can join the platform if they buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO).