In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MOBOX, if you are planning to buy MBOX token – You’re in the right place!
MOBOX is created as a GameFi, a combination of gaming and DeFi services. It is a platform with community drive mechanism that empowers users to access the platform as often as possible through incentives and rewards. Whenever users play games or use the DeFi services, they would be rewarded for their engagement and contribution – and also enjoyment!
The platform is about Play2Earn system, where users can play freely without having to pay anything. In fact, they would earn rewards for every active participation in the platform. MOBOX expect more exposure and more adoption through the combination of fun gaming time, finance utilization, and innovative tokenomics with MBOX allocation.
The platform mixes gaming NFTs with DeFi yield farming, creating a fun ecosystem where users can play for free. It also supports NFT interoperability through cross platform and cross chain combination. The MBOX can be used for staking, transaction fees (as transaction processing), and governance votes. The NFTs can be traded in the marketplace, staked for MBOX token minting, tiered based on the rarity, and others.
MOBOX (MBOX) Features
- MOMOverse. It is a metaverse that supports cross platforms, meaning that users can use different kinds of devices, regardless the location. Not to mention that MOMOverse will reward collectors, developers, and players for contribution and engagement.
- MOMO Avatars. Each avatar is basically a unique ERC-721 NFT that is completely one of a kind.
- NFT creator. Users can create their own digital assets – they are even encouraged to do so! Users are free to design their NFTs and mint them so they can use those NFTs in the MOMOverse. Original creators will receive trading fees (a lifetime type) for their own NFT creation.
- MOBOX Chain. This is a unique and one of a kind POS NFT blockchain network, governed and controlled by in-game assets. The collected NFTs will act as the node within the MOBOX network, so users can enjoy immediate transactions.
- METAfund. This is the one empowering the metaverse. It is basically an incubation fund that works together with NFT Binance Marketplace. It is designed to support gaming developers so they can deliver great games to MOMOverse and blockchain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MOBOX aka MBOX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MOBOX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MOBOX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MOBOX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MOBOX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MOBOX
- Store your MOBOX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MOBOX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MOBOX:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MBOX/BTC or MBOX/ETH or MBOX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MBOX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MOBOX (MBOX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MOBOX (MBOX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MOBOX (MBOX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MOBOX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MOBOX (MBOX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MOBOX (MBOX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MBOX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MOBOX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MOBOX (MBOX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MBOX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MOBOX (MBOX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MBOX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MOBOX (MBOX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MOBOX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MOBOX (MBOX)?
Once you have purchased the MOBOX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MOBOX (MBOX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MBOX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MOBOX (MBOX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MOBOX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MOBOX is a perfect GameFi platform. It is ideal for users who want to have a flawless combination of fun game and convenient DeFi services. Users would be able to immerse in the metaverse world while still reaping the profits. However, the only way to get into the platform is through token purchase, so users will have to buy MOBOX (MBOX) first.