In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BSC Station, if you are planning to buy BSCS token – You’re in the right place!
BSC Station is a decentralized platform that wants to construct complete DeFi services, and also having NFT auction, within BSC. The platform’s main purpose is to build and create a full stack (DeFi) services with NFT auction within one of the most popular platforms in the industry: the Binance Smart Chain. BSC Station is created to be the basic economic infrastructure for NFT and also DeFi, and both of them would be powered by BSC.
This platform would operate and run on the top of BSC, offering maximum value to institutions and consumers at the same time. BSC has been able to solve infrastructure issues (in terms related to products of BSCS), and the BSCS itself has represented the ideal case usage, which can be used to leverage the technologies being used and incorporated by the platform.
- Official website: https://bscstation.finance/#/Dashboard
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscstation
- Telegram: https://t.me/bscstation
- Whitepaper: https://docs.bscstation.finance/
BSC Station (BSCS) Features
- Easier operation and implementation. The platform offers easy to use experience that isn’t only comfortable, but also convenient, thanks to the modern (and also user-friendly) interface design. The platform has its own specific and complete instructions. Basically, the platform has all products, which would be needed by users, so that they can concentrate in the DeFi services. They should also be able to access the NFT auction ecosystem along the way.
- Faster processing and operation. This platform is constructed on BSC, which provides great support for the smart contracts and decentralized applications. Everything is connected to the BSC’s high throughput, which means that users can enjoy higher (transaction) processing speed and also shorter confirmation times.
- Cheaper fees and costs. Blockchain fees are crucial, and users must think about it thoroughly before choosing a platform. In terms of blockchain fees, BSC is cheaper and more inexpensive than Ethereum, allowing users to save more money.
- Various DeFi services. The platform offers a complete suite of DeFi services, which means that users can enjoy farming, launchpad, trading, start pools, and NFTs. It even has its own NFT auction as an extra point.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BSC Station aka BSCS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BSC Station (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BSC Station as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BSC Station. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BSC Station currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BSC Station
- Store your BSC Station to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BSC Station, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BSC Station:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BSCS/BTC or BSCS/ETH or BSCS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BSCS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BSC Station (BSCS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BSC Station (BSCS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BSC Station (BSCS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BSC Station. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BSC Station (BSCS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BSC Station (BSCS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BSCS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BSC Station. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BSC Station (BSCS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BSCS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BSC Station (BSCS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BSCS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BSC Station (BSCS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BSC Station right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BSC Station (BSCS)?
Once you have purchased the BSC Station, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BSC Station (BSCS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BSCS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BSC Station (BSCS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BSC Station is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who are familiar with the positive traits of BSC will appreciate all the features offered by this platform. It is great for users who understand their needs when it comes to financial requirements and managements. It is also great for investors who look for more ways to expand their financial portfolio. However, to join the platform, users must buy BSC Station (BSCS) through token purchase because it’s the only way to enter the network.