In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Zenlink, if you are planning to buy ZLK token – You’re in the right place!
There is a misconception that users are enjoying the massive amounts of Decentralized Exchange platforms. Most of the users choose the largest one that has most of the available coins or the one with a very low gas fee. But that is before Zenlink Network arrives, a dex protocol on Polkadot that focuses on unified and universal cross-chain protocols.
Zenlink as a hub has DEX composable feature, whereas enables other parachain to have similar DEX functionality. Zenlink also can act as a cross-chain DEX aggregator, providing users to trade their assets with low slippage and close to zero fees. Users who buy Zenlink (ZLK) will be part of the governance and earn incentives from being active in trading and mining.
Table of Contents
Zenlink (ZLK) Features
- Cross-chain composability: Zenlink Network provides composability across all parachains. Users can write modules on any chain and connect them to Zenlink Network. The only requirement to access the network is for the modules to fit with the unified standard. And since Zenlink provides plug-and-play modules, developers can configure the modules and upgrade them as they see fit.
- One-Stop-Shop: The project offers various features that users can use. It works as a dex aggregator where users can seek the lowest slippage. The transactions are also very fast since the project uses perception-free cross-chain interoparability instead of looking for multiple chains. Zenlink is also has a plug-and-play module for the developers, helping them to connect to the network and upgrade it.
- On-Chain Governance: Being on Polkadot, Zenlink shares some of the characteristics. Including the on-chain governance. The DAO governance on Zenlink allows ZLK token holders to propose and vote on the proposal. They also vote to select committee members to represent passive holders. Being on-chain means keeping the governance transparency.
- Unified Universal Interface Standard: Zenlink ensures that there is a universal standard for the modules. Having a unified and standardized module means the team can upgrade the system at any time with minimum change on the interface. Zenlink can expand exponentially to a much wider network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Zenlink aka ZLK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Zenlink (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Zenlink as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Zenlink. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Zenlink currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Zenlink
- Store your Zenlink to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Zenlink, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Zenlink:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ZLK/BTC or ZLK/ETH or ZLK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ZLK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Zenlink (ZLK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Zenlink (ZLK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Zenlink (ZLK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Zenlink. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Zenlink (ZLK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Zenlink (ZLK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ZLK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Zenlink. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Zenlink (ZLK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ZLK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Zenlink (ZLK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ZLK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Zenlink (ZLK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Zenlink right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Zenlink (ZLK)?
Once you have purchased the Zenlink, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Zenlink (ZLK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ZLK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Zenlink (ZLK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Zenlink is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Zenlink (ZLK) understand the importance of a composable hub in a dex protocol. Supporting a project that has a universal cross-chain protocol, that will be beneficial for both users and developers. Zenlink has a plug-and-play module so developers can deploy Zenlink with a single click. As for the users, they can have a better trading experience with the dex aggregator. And being a hub with cross-chain composability, users can customize the module to fit the connection to other parachains that they are using.