In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy dForce, if you are planning to buy DF token – You’re in the right place!
dForce aims to build an integrated and interoperable protocol for anyone with internet access to participate in lending and trading stablecoin, synthetic asset, and other assets openly. Being open-sourced and non-custodial, users can build their own product and always have ownership over their assets. People can use dForce services for lending, trading, minting, and farming because dForce is an all-in-one interface where users can access comprehensive range of the DeFi services. All of the services are carried out with security in mind. Therefore, risk management is implemented on multiple levels.
DF is the token of dForce. As a governance token across the network, DF confers holders the power to participate in the decisions concerning the protocol such as those regarding changes to risk parameters, interest alignments, fee accrual, onboarding of new assets, etc. Token holders can vote to decide on changes across the entire network.
dForce (DF) Features
- dForce Lending. Fundamentally, dForce lending is viewed as a financial market protocol that match supply and borrowing any assets to enable instant accessibility and liquidity. With this lending protocol, uses can use their deposit as collateral to min stablecoins and a variety of synthetic assets against yield-on collaterals. In this way, they can get better capital efficiency based on governance decision.
- dForce Trade. With this feature, users can trade across multiple platforms in the best price and the deepest liquidity via one dashboard, while controlling over their funds and privacy. In addition to the best price and liquidity, other benefits include gas optimization and decentralization.
- dForce Mint. A variety of synthetic assets is available for users to mint in a decentralized and permissionless manner. The assets include USDx, GOLDx, iToken, and dToken.
- dForce Earn. Users can farm yield across DeFi stacks using dToken which is supplied from dForce Earn. dToken represents a pro rata share of the main assets and interest earned. The value of a dToken received will increase over time although the amount of it remains unchanged.
- dForce Yield Farming. Anyone participating in dForce Network (borrowing, lending, minting, providing liquidity, etc.) is rewarded with DF token.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade dForce aka DF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the dForce (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the dForce as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to dForce. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports dForce currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the dForce
- Store your dForce to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying dForce, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with dForce:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DF/BTC or DF/ETH or DF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy dForce (DF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your dForce (DF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy dForce (DF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the dForce. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy dForce (DF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy dForce (DF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to dForce. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy dForce (DF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy dForce (DF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy dForce (DF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the dForce right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect dForce (DF)?
Once you have purchased the dForce, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell dForce (DF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine dForce (DF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a dForce is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As a complete set of DeFi protocols, dForce becomes a one-stop solution that offers a comprehensive range of services for its users. This can attract more users as typical users need such protocols that can meet their different needs simultaneously. Currently dForce is planning to embrace the large-scale yield farming. It seems that dForce (DF) will have a positive outlook in the future, making it good investment for making money regardless the unpredictable trend of cryptocurrency.