In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Million, if you are planning to buy MM token – You’re in the right place!
Million is a cryptocurrency in the form of meme coin that gains usage and popularity that increase its value overtime. There are 1,000,000 total tokens supplied, pegged to a minimum value of 1.00 USDC each. The project was found by a crypto YouTube star in July, 2021. It incorporates features of stablecoin with traditional crypto asset characteristics, making it a new form of deflationary asset.
Million has the Million Pool to support DeFi. A decentralized governance DAO for stakeholder rights is included in the pool. It means each MM token grants stakeholder rights in the community. Million is built on Ethereum and it combines the advantages of both traditional cryptocurrency and stablecoin features. Different from other stable assets which maintain the $1 peg by adjusting their maximum supply, MM token has a fixed hard cap embedded into its smart contract. Technically it means that there won’t be more coins created.
Million (MM) Features
- Web 3.0 Capability. Million is fully web 3.0 capable that it can support DeFi, smart-contracts, DAOs, NFTs, staking, fast transaction, Proof-of-Stake high scalability, and the metaverse. This is what makes it different from DOGE, SHIB, and other first-gen meme coins. To be able to do that, Million is supported by more than six different blockchains using advanced technologies.
- Transparency & Trust. Million was fully audited by Certik, making it 100% transparent. It is also very secure because it’s built with ETH-based code that’s been validated through ETH nodes.
- Community-driven Ecosystem. Million is a fully decentralized community driven by a DAO. Therefore, it supports a diverse ecosystem of NFTs, digital art, online communities, products, social marketing, and metaverse. Million serves as the foundation of the projects. It can be called as a social-media driven cryptocurrency triggering rapid exponential growth.
- Store of Value & Transactional Currency. Million is a decentralized currency that can be used as both a means of transaction and a store of value. It can be used for micro transactions as well as it can be transferred in fractional amounts.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Million aka MM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Million (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Million as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Million. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Million currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Million
- Store your Million to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Million, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Million:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MM/BTC or MM/ETH or MM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Million (MM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Million (MM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Million (MM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Million. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Million (MM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Million (MM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Million. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Million (MM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Million (MM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Million (MM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Million right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Million (MM)?
Once you have purchased the Million, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Million (MM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Million (MM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Million is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Million (MM) was launched with a value of only 1 USD. However, the value has risen since then. It has the potential to be worth more as demand is increasing. Currently it is being traded on the free market so anyone has the opportunity to invest in it. However, although it is said to have good value proposition and solid fundamentals, just like other meme coins, it is prone to extreme volatility. Therefore, before investing in the coin, investors should understand the risk.