In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chia Network, if you are planning to buy XCH Coin – You’re in the right place!
Chia Network is about mixing up smart and programmable blockchain with advanced crypto technology. The platform leverages a new consensus mechanism, providing scalability in a balanced condition with major (payment) processors and yet with minimal energy requirements. The objective of the platform is to provide reliable blockchain solutions to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and also storage’s sellers and buyers.
The platform is designed as layer-1 blockchain that uses the new consensus and Chialisp. It is Chia’s own programming language that is designed in a customizable manner to enable the activities and transactions. Chia uses PoST or Proof of Space and Time consensus so the platform can use less energy without having to sacrifice network security.
Unlike other blockchains, Chia is an open source and public network designed for profit. Since it aims at enterprise level and use, the platforms wants to have its native token, the XCH, on a listing within NASDAQ or NYSE.
Table of Contents
Chia Network (XCH) Features
- PoST or Proof of Space and Time consensus mechanism. The platform somehow is able to improve PoW and PoS to something that uses less electricity. They are able to combine PoS and PoT, creating PoST that is said to deliver more effective and more efficient outcome without compromising cost and time.
- Chialisp. This is the platform’s own on-chain programming language that is compatible with the smart contracts. Its important components are included in Solidity, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Core. This consensus enables simultaneous transactions, so it’s not sequential. As a result, Chia can be a more energy-efficient and faster blockchain compared to the others.
- Security and transparency solution. The platform functions as P2P payment that is able to get rid of many challenges and inefficiencies of today’s market. Through decentralization and new technologies, Chia is able to address those issues quite effectively.
- Scalability solution. Many blockchain platforms have to deal with scalability problem, especially the popular ones like Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because of the congestion, Ethereum experiences a significant increase in gas fees. With the PoST and other systems, Chia is able to solve this issue.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chia Network aka XCH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chia Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chia Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Chia Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chia Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Chia Network
- Store your Chia Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chia Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Chia Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XCH/BTC or XCH/ETH or XCH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XCH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Chia Network (XCH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chia Network (XCH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chia Network (XCH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chia Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chia Network (XCH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chia Network (XCH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XCH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chia Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chia Network (XCH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XCH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chia Network (XCH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XCH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chia Network (XCH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Chia Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chia Network (XCH)?
Once you have purchased the Chia Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chia Network (XCH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XCH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chia Network (XCH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chia Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Chia Network is the open source platform that is designed as next-generation blockchain. It is designed to meet the requirements of interconnected markets, especially in the future. It is constructed on the already existing technologies that are improved more. Chia adds more programmability, compliance, and sustainability to the platform while retaining security. Interested users should buy Chia Network (XCH); otherwise, they can’t join