In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Immutable X, if you are planning to buy IMX token – You’re in the right place!
Many new technologies are emerging with the rise of cryptocurrency. And there are more concerns regarding digital safety and scalability. And this is where Immutable X comes in. By bringing in the advanced technology the project aims to provide a solution to mint NFTs with zero gas fees.
The project was developed on STARK using the latest STARKWARE. It offers massive scalability on minting and trading NFTs. This helps the process to be more secure, faster, and cheaper as well. With zero gas fees, users can instantly trade their carbon-neutral NFTs. Investors who buy Immutable X (IMX) tokens will be able to trade, stake, and perform governance when they hold enough tokens.
Immutable X (IMX) Features
- Zero Gas Fees: Immutable X provides the technology so the users can suppress the fees for any transactions regarding NFTs. And eventually, it will reach zero gas fees for trading and minting.
- Full User Ownership: The project is unable to see any transaction details since they are on Ethereum smart chains. That gives the users full ownership of their assets including tokens and NFTs. They can disconnect their wallets and transfer out at any time they want with so few fees.
- Carbon Neutral NFTs: Immutable X is partnering with Cool Effects and Trace to help on carbon offsetting the NFTs minted in the project. Therefore, any NFTs being traded or minted in the project will be carbon neutral.
- NFT-enabled Wallets: Immutable X runs on Ethereum desktop and provides a layer to connect the users’ wallets with any marketplace. Therefore, the users don’t have to worry about security and can do any transaction in any marketplace they want.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Immutable X aka IMX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Immutable X (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Immutable X as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Immutable X. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Immutable X currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Immutable X
- Store your Immutable X to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Immutable X, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Immutable X:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the IMX/BTC or IMX/ETH or IMX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you IMX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Immutable X (IMX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Immutable X (IMX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Immutable X (IMX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Immutable X. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Immutable X (IMX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Immutable X (IMX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IMX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Immutable X. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Immutable X (IMX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair IMX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Immutable X (IMX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support IMX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Immutable X (IMX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Immutable X right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Immutable X (IMX)?
Once you have purchased the Immutable X, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Immutable X (IMX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IMX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Immutable X (IMX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Immutable X is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Immutable X offers the solution for minting and trading NFTs. The project provides the technology to make NFT zero gas fees and carbon neutral. It also makes the NFTs have expansive scalability. Users who buy Immutable X (IMX) tokens will gain rewards by doing pro-network activities such as trading and minting. To hold a governance power, they need to reach a threshold of staked tokens. The project protects the security of developers and users who actively use the platform by employing smart contracts on Ethereum to keep it decentralized.