In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy FireStarter, if you are planning to buy FLAME token – You’re in the right place!
New projects keep appearing and some are lucky enough to have backers. Numerous other projects are still struggling to launch. FireStarter aims to cater to projects that focus on metaverse and the community.
FireStarter is the first Launchpad that is working exclusively with metaverse and community projects. As a Launchpad, FireStarter has all the necessary tools to boost the projects for the long-term, from the crowdfunding process until years after launch. Investors who buy FireStarter (FLAME) tokens can participate in the pre-sale round for any of the upcoming projects. Investors have the freedom to choose which projects to back. They just need to connect their wallet to the Launchpad and choose the project that still requires funding.
FireStarter (FLAME) Features
- Initial Metaverse Offering: FireStarter has a module called Initial Metaverse Offering to show their commitment to the projects. Unlike IDO which focuses on launching a token, the IMO focuses on launching a community. Through the crowdfunding method, investors will have pre-launch access to the projects they support. This demo day is important to both the investors and developers on keeping the communication open.
- Multi-Chain: While being on the Polygon blockchain, FireStarter supports multiple chains transactions. Users and investors can trade or swap from any chain their assets at. Supporting multiple chains also allows developers to be free on working on their projects. Investors also can bridge their USDC tokens on Ethereum to Polygon. For the time being, FireStarter expansion is on the Solana ecosystem.
- FireStarter Tiers: To encourage the investors’ participation in the community, FireStarter introduces tiers and powers. The tiers are to reflect the amount of investment the user has. For 1 $FLAME token is equal to 1 FLAME power while staking will give them 1,000 FLAME power. The tiers range starts from 100 FLAME Power to more than 25,000 FLAME power. Each tier has a different multiplier allocation, and each 500 FLAME Power will give them one lottery ticket. Token holders who hold the champion NFT will earn more flame power.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade FireStarter aka FLAME
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the FireStarter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the FireStarter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to FireStarter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports FireStarter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the FireStarter
- Store your FireStarter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying FireStarter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with FireStarter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FLAME/BTC or FLAME/ETH or FLAME/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FLAME/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy FireStarter (FLAME)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your FireStarter (FLAME) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy FireStarter (FLAME) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the FireStarter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy FireStarter (FLAME) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy FireStarter (FLAME) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FLAME directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to FireStarter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy FireStarter (FLAME) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FLAME/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy FireStarter (FLAME) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FLAME/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy FireStarter (FLAME)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the FireStarter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect FireStarter (FLAME)?
Once you have purchased the FireStarter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell FireStarter (FLAME)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FLAME with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine FireStarter (FLAME) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a FireStarter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who want to support metaverse-related projects can buy FireStarter (FLAME) tokens and choose from the available projects. FireStarter is on the Polygon chain but it supports multi-chain transactions. Therefore, developers from other chains can propose to be part of the crowdfunding effort. The platform has the tools to help the developers on boosting their projects even after launch. Investors need to stake their tokens for at least 30 days if they want to avoid the penalty. FireStarter will burn a percentage of the penalty to keep the token’s scarcity.