In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SwissBorg, if you are planning to buy CHSB – You’re in the right place!
If you are interested in crypto investment, then you should join SwissBorg as the platform focuses on wealth management – through decentralized system and blockchain technology. This platform was created by Cyrus Fazel and Anthony Lesoismer, who managed to raise funds up to $53 million to launch the platform.
As it was mentioned before, SwissBorg is wealth management platform with blockchain-based system to ensure that users have myriads of options when it comes to smart crypto investments. Most people believe that cryptocurrency investment is complex and difficult, but SwissBorg is determined to change it. The platform integrates itself with major exchanges while creating easier access to those exchanges at the same time.
- Official website: https://swissborg.com/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2161736.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/swissborg
- Telegram: https://t.me/SwissBorgChat
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/swissborg/
- Whitepaper: https://swissborg.com/en/documents.html
SwissBorg (CHSB) Features
- SwissBorg Wealth App. This is the main highlight of the platform because it enables users to create their own crypto portfolios as well as managing them. The app makes it possible for users to access intuitive system to manage their (crypto) wealth. The app is also flexible, enabling the platform to interact with fiat currencies, such as GBP, EUR, and USD. It means that users can withdraw or deposit ‘real’ money while using the app.
- Smart engine. Thanks to this system, Wealth App is able to get direct access to the best exchange and liquidity rates, in regards of broader (crypto) markets. It works by analyzing trading pairs (hundreds of them) within seconds in order to get the best rates.
- Analytical advisors and tools. The platform uses smart and advanced technologies to deliver the best learning experience. It’s a good thing that the platform implements deep learning algorithms so users can gain better information and insight of their own investments and portfolios.
- Top notch and advanced security. Hackers are the main threat of platforms like SwissBorg and the developer team understands this quite well. That’s why security becomes their top priority and they are willing to invest a lot of money in this sector.
- Transparent fees. Many platforms may claim that they have low fees or no fees at all. However, they don’t have the proof or evidence to show it. It won’t be the case with SwissBorg as users can gain insight and information about the fees. Everything would be transparent.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SwissBorg aka CHSB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SwissBorg (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SwissBorg as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to SwissBorg. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SwissBorg currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the SwissBorg
- Store your SwissBorg to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SwissBorg, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with SwissBorg:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CHSB or ETH/CHSB trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SwissBorg (CHSB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SwissBorg (CHSB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SwissBorg. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SwissBorg (CHSB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SwissBorg (CHSB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHSB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SwissBorg. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SwissBorg (CHSB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CHSB and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SwissBorg (CHSB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CHSB trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SwissBorg (CHSB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the SwissBorg right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SwissBorg (CHSB)?
Once you have purchased the SwissBorg, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SwissBorg (CHSB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHSB with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SwissBorg (CHSB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SwissBorg is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who have extra money and want to refer to the future can always access SwissBorg for investment. Not only they can deposit money on the platform, but they also learn to manage it. This platform also provides a learning opportunity for those who want to learn to invest and manage their wealth. SwissBorg (CHSB) would be the ideal place for investors to start learning about the future digital money