In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy WeStarter, if you are planning to buy WAR token – You’re in the right place!
As encryption technology advances, more individuals are interested in investing in the encrypted market. People’s demand for early involvement in potential projects will grow increasingly crucial. Simultaneously, bitcoin inventors will require new means to acquiring funding and liquidity. As a result, WeStarter aims to provide a decentralized network where early cryptocurrency startups and investors may instantly interact. The goal is to provide a simple and standardized interface that allows cryptocurrency innovators to begin and manage liquidity auctions while also allowing them to use it without additional learning requirements.
WeStarter intends to provide such a platform on a secure, fast, and low-cost network. That is why Heco has been picked. It seamlessly incorporates the platform’s mining method and goods while collecting initial funding for DeFi initiatives. WeStarter guarantees users have several sources of revenue and implements decentralized governance systems in this way.
WeStarter (WAR) Features
- Multi-chain Assets Supports. It enables multi-chain assets and gathers a number of early DeFi initiatives. It is compatible with HECO, BSC, and ETH. It will also support the funding of all initiatives compatible with EVM ecosystem in a step-by-step manner, as well as open up the silos of every public chain.
- Resource-based Fundraising. The use of resources to increase the chances of success for both developers and investors. Projects with a large stake (or a greater voting weight) and adequate operating methods will receive support in a variety of forms, including funding, community administration, marketing, and so on.
- Diversification of Fundraising Methods. The methods allow users to determine their income forms as they want. The platform bears in mind and strictly practices the philosophy to protect the rights and interests of investors, and thus will continue to optimize and innovate blind box auctions, sealed bidding, Dutch auctions, NFT, STO and other purchasing methods. It will also keep offering new products and improve the products they already have.
- NFT Support Personalization. The platform will not only serve the subscription process, but will also provide a range of specialized services, such as GameFi prop subscription, recycling, transfer, and so on, due to the different usage scenarios of NFT Token, such as artwork and GameFi.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade WeStarter aka WAR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the WeStarter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the WeStarter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to WeStarter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports WeStarter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the WeStarter
- Store your WeStarter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying WeStarter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with WeStarter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WAR/BTC or WAR/ETH or WAR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WAR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy WeStarter (WAR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your WeStarter (WAR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy WeStarter (WAR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the WeStarter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy WeStarter (WAR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy WeStarter (WAR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WAR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to WeStarter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy WeStarter (WAR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WAR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy WeStarter (WAR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WAR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy WeStarter (WAR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the WeStarter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect WeStarter (WAR)?
Once you have purchased the WeStarter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell WeStarter (WAR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WAR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine WeStarter (WAR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a WeStarter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
WeStarter has officially launched its license-free redemption mechanism, via which projects may make crowd-funding proposals utilizing the WAR token. WeStarter has top KOL from internationally major crypto marketplaces, strong community resources, and quality secondary market resources. It also has the ability to create project plans and strategies entirely on its own. It will increase the quality of early initiatives while protecting investors’ rights and interests, thanks to significant resources.