In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy JasmyCoin, if you are planning to buy JASMY token – You’re in the right place!
JasmyCoin acts as an Ethereum token that is responsible for powering Jasmy. It is an organization developing IoT platforms. Jasmy believes that coordinating data and devices networks through the centralized servers would only benefit several parties, but not the data owners themselves. That’s why Jasmy wants to decentralize the overall process through IPFS’ data storage and cutting edge computing system. Jasmy token is functional for token transfer between network services’ payment and devices. However, IoT isn’t the only focus of the platform as it is about other activities, including transferring tokens as payments.
Jasmy is about data democracy where personal data can be ‘returned’ to the people who own them. All these years, data has been controlled by giant companies, such as Amazon or Google (among the few). They are the ones getting profits and benefits from the data, while the original owners are left with nothing. Through Jasmy, users can use their data as digital assets and they can have full control over it. As the owner of the data, users are also free to exchange it and treat it as their valuable items.
JasmyCoin (JASMY) Features
- Convenient payment. JasmyCoin has been known to provide profits, especially for exchange payments. It has received interested from global investors, thanks to the platform’s popularity and growth. The fact that it is considered one of the hottest selling and profitable projects is also helpful with the value.
- Coinbase addition. Jasmy is now available at Coinbase, one of the best (and also popular) DEX. It means that users would be able to trade, receive, store, and send JasmyCoin.
- Versatile function. JasmyCoin can be used for payments or token transfer. This is another reason why businesses have used it for their financial activities.
- Profitable investment opportunity. Investing money in Jasmy seems like a good idea, especially on longer term and period of time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade JasmyCoin aka JASMY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the JasmyCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the JasmyCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to JasmyCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports JasmyCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the JasmyCoin
- Store your JasmyCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying JasmyCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with JasmyCoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the JASMY/BTC or JASMY/ETH or JASMY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you JASMY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy JasmyCoin (JASMY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your JasmyCoin (JASMY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy JasmyCoin (JASMY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the JasmyCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy JasmyCoin (JASMY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy JasmyCoin (JASMY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy JASMY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to JasmyCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy JasmyCoin (JASMY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair JASMY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy JasmyCoin (JASMY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support JASMY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy JasmyCoin (JASMY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the JasmyCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect JasmyCoin (JASMY)?
Once you have purchased the JasmyCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell JasmyCoin (JASMY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing JASMY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine JasmyCoin (JASMY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a JasmyCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basically, Jasmy believes that it is the right answer (and also solid solutions) for the upcoming Fourth Industrial revolution. With data democracy and IoT concept, the platform is about users themselves and how they can benefits from their own data. However, as a part of the revolution, the platform offers more: flexible operation, easy payment, and profitable investment. If the platform sounds appealing and interesting, everyone is welcomed to join as soon as they buy JasmyCoin (JASMY)