In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sphere, if you are planning to buy SPHR – You’re in the right place!
Sphere empowers people (and mostly data owners) to take control of their own data – and not allowing other people to take benefits of the data. You see, when you browse the internet and surf the network, you generate data, and such a data has been mined by those who have the technologies to garner it, collect it, and then sell it.
Whenever users use the platform, a number of data is generated. And the platform (and the data miners) can sell the data to get money – for their own sake. The real data owners are left clueless, not even realizing that they can make money with such data mining. Well, Sphere is changing the situation. The platform now provides security and privacy for users, allowing them to decide what users are going to do with their own generated data.
Table of Contents
Sphere (SPHR) Features
- Scrypt algorithm. If you are accessing the platform, you can make use of the mining technology. The coolest thing is that you don’t need high-end or sophisticated hardware. You only need to use your CPU or your GPU to mine – and it can happen quite effectively.
- PoW consensus. The protocol will ensure that miners can solve the difficulty of each block before they finally move forward to another one. You should be able to adjust the difficulty of each block after you have finished every one of them.
- Marketplace opportunity. You can always use the regular marketplace platforms out there. But then again, are you ready with the possibility that someone else can mine your data and make profits from YOUR own data?
- Transparency. There is no monkey business or hidden things that may surprise you in the end. Everything has been displayed and laid out just as it is from the beginning.
- User growth. This is also the platform enables you to sell your own generated data. As it was mentioned before, you have the full control of the data. Feel free to treat it as the way you see fit.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sphere aka SPHR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sphere (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sphere as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Sphere. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sphere currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Sphere
- Store your Sphere to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sphere, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Sphere:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SPHR or ETH/SPHR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sphere (SPHR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sphere (SPHR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sphere. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sphere (SPHR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sphere (SPHR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SPHR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sphere. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sphere (SPHR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SPHR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sphere (SPHR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SPHR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sphere (SPHR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Sphere right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sphere (SPHR)?
Once you have purchased the Sphere, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sphere (SPHR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SPHR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sphere (SPHR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sphere is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sphere isn’t just a regular platform – it focuses on your needs. It gives a total control of what you want to do with your data. It gives you control on how you want to get your earning. If you believe that this platform has a promising future, start now. Learn how to buy Sphere coin so you can gain access to the platform.