In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ClearDAO, if you are planning to buy CLH token – You’re in the right place!
The digital currency is getting ready to enter DeFi 3.0 where the decentralized financial system is more mature at the core and producing sophisticated products. ClearDAO is one step ahead in welcoming DeFi 3.0 by providing an open protocol for DeFi derivatives.
The platform provides a highly adaptable SDK for all developers to build new protocols. ClearDAO encourages users who buy ClearDAO (CLH) tokens to use them in the ecosystem. The native tokens are the main currency in the ecosystem that the platform also gives out as incentives. All CLH holders are eligible to propose and vote on the platform’s DAO and earn CLH as a reward. The platform commits to giving back to the community and allocates 50% of the total tokens for the community’s ecosystem.
Table of Contents
ClearDAO (CLH) Features
- Risk Management Library: ClearDAO provides a tool to help users on building a DeFi derivative for the user. This library is a powerful tool with multiple templates to fit all developers’ needs. The library uses a two-tier reserve pool to provide dynamic risk management. the ClearDAO includes both American and European options, as well as structured notes. Developers can use the library to build and further advance their projects.
- Derivative Workshop: The main feature that ClearDAO offer is the derivative workshop that contains numerous smart contracts and modules. The platform offers Clear SDK as the main product. Developers can use the highly customizable Clear SDK for their projects. ClearDAO aims to provide more features in the future to add in the derivative templates and constantly expand the ClearSDK’s compatibility.
- Community Driven Market: ClearDAO encourages developers to build their protocols and launch them on the platform. Developers are free to build the type of derivatives using the library. ClearDAO aims to have as many developers as possible to include Clear SDK in various aspects and implementations. This will lead to an active community-driven market. The platform will continue to expand the library and network in general to build a derivative space or DeFI 3.0.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ClearDAO aka CLH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ClearDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ClearDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ClearDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ClearDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ClearDAO
- Store your ClearDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ClearDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ClearDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CLH/BTC or CLH/ETH or CLH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CLH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ClearDAO (CLH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ClearDAO (CLH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ClearDAO (CLH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ClearDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ClearDAO (CLH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ClearDAO (CLH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CLH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ClearDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ClearDAO (CLH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CLH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ClearDAO (CLH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CLH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ClearDAO (CLH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ClearDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ClearDAO (CLH)?
Once you have purchased the ClearDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ClearDAO (CLH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CLH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ClearDAO (CLH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ClearDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy ClearDAO (CLH) tokens can make use of the open SDK to build new protocols. The platform has a risk management library that can help users on building a trading platform with better stability. The platform allocates 50% of the total tokens to the community which is the driving force behind the derivate market. ClearDAO encourages all token holders to participate in any activities in the ecosystem. The platform ensures that their native tokens are more useful when they are active in circulation.