In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy UBIX.Network, if you are planning to buy UBX token – You’re in the right place!
Many projects focus on the security and scalability of a blockchain. However, these projects often compromise on transparency and data handling. Therefore, new projects rising that bring up hybrid blockchain technology. UBIX Network is one of those projects.
UBIX Network aims to bring blockchain technology even further by combining public and private states on data management. The UBIX Ecosystem consists of various modules where everyone can be part of the network without much hassle. Users who buy UBIX Network (UBX) tokens will need to accumulate 1 Million tokens to receive random daily airdrops. For the time being, UBIX Network is working on a unified architecture and universal interface to further enhance the integration process to be more seamless.
Table of Contents
UBIX.Network (UBX) Features
- Ubikiri: UBIX Network has a super app that works as the heart of the whole UBIX Ecosystem. The super-app in UBIX Network is Ubikiri, the UI that converges everything. With Ubikiri, UBIX Network is more than just a blockchain. The UI seamlessly connects the modules in the network. Users can access Ubikiri only by registering into the network. Ubukiri also can help developers to launch their projects by issuing tokens that fit the requirements they make.
- UBIX Ecosystem: The ecosystem in UBIX Network consists of various modules such as explorer, staking, exchange, and sandbox modules. However, two modules that are worth noting are the SilentNotary and SignItNow. These two modules are slowly gaining confidence and the be the go-to services for blockchain-based document signing and other legal matters. Users also can integrate the DeFi modules into their accounts and track their assets. They also can reduce the risk of being scammed by utilizing the escrow as the third party to mediate them.
- Daily Airdrop: $UBX token holders can stake their tokens for at least 30 days to start earning rewards. However, they can double the rewards they earn by holding at least 1 million $UBX tokens and staking them. This amount will earn them the chance to receive the daily airdrop which is about 0.01% of the token circulation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade UBIX.Network aka UBX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the UBIX.Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the UBIX.Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to UBIX.Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports UBIX.Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the UBIX.Network
- Store your UBIX.Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying UBIX.Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with UBIX.Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the UBX/BTC or UBX/ETH or UBX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you UBX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy UBIX.Network (UBX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your UBIX.Network (UBX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy UBIX.Network (UBX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the UBIX.Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy UBIX.Network (UBX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy UBIX.Network (UBX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UBX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to UBIX.Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy UBIX.Network (UBX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair UBX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy UBIX.Network (UBX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support UBX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy UBIX.Network (UBX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the UBIX.Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect UBIX.Network (UBX)?
Once you have purchased the UBIX.Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell UBIX.Network (UBX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UBX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine UBIX.Network (UBX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a UBIX.Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy UBIX Network (UBX) tokens will have the chance of receiving 0.01% random airdrop tokens every day. They also won’t have any difficulties when integrating their dApps with the network. UBIX Network provides both public and private state of data management to provide a secure network yet still easy to understand. The platform is working on a universal interface application. This will encourage more users to integrate their dApps into the network without hassle.