In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TribeOne, if you are planning to buy HAKA token – You’re in the right place!
The current decentralized finance platforms are still battling the issue of keeping the users’ assets liquid. Some platforms offer on accepting all types of collateral for their loans. TribeOne is the first platform that uses Risk-Adjusted Returns on Crypto or RAROC on their AI to help both lenders and borrowers to find the best modules.
TribeOne adopts various aspects of traditional banking to maximize token usage. Users who buy TribeOne (HAKA) tokens can get a loan or participate in the Tele Yields lending program. This program allows users to earn the highest yearly return on the platform. Users also can use the saving plans in TribeOne and treat it just like their regular bank account.
Table of Contents
TribeOne (HAKA) Features
- RAROC: TribeOne uses the Risk-Adjusted Returns on Crypto as part of the AI to assess the funding proposal. This system will see the project’s past performances in managing its loans and assets. It also takes into account the project’s and market’s volatility. Users can see whether the proposal can hold its value and the risk value of the loan. However, the TribeOne community is the one who has the last say in approving the loan proposal.
- Maximum Token Usage: Users can maximize their $HAKA tokens usage for the transaction in the platform. As the native token in TribeOne, $HAKA is essential for all the transactions. Users only need to provide at least 20% of the collateral in $HAKA when they propose a loan. They also can earn the yields in BTC or ETH, but they will earn more $HAKA if they opt to receive the rewards in the native token. This token also can give users an extra discount when they put their staked tokens as collateral.
- DeFi Banking: The platform adopts real-world banking modules into blockchain technology. They have regular saving accounts for users to keep their assets, stake their tokens, and earn yields regularly. TribeOne also allows its users to propose a loan for their projects. Using the RAROC as the intermediary before the proposal goes through to the voting process.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TribeOne aka HAKA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TribeOne (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TribeOne as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to TribeOne. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TribeOne currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the TribeOne
- Store your TribeOne to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TribeOne, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with TribeOne:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HAKA/BTC or HAKA/ETH or HAKA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HAKA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy TribeOne (HAKA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TribeOne (HAKA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TribeOne (HAKA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TribeOne. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TribeOne (HAKA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TribeOne (HAKA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HAKA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TribeOne. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TribeOne (HAKA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HAKA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TribeOne (HAKA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HAKA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TribeOne (HAKA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the TribeOne right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TribeOne (HAKA)?
Once you have purchased the TribeOne, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TribeOne (HAKA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HAKA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TribeOne (HAKA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TribeOne is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to enjoy the traditional banking features in a DeFi platform can buy TribeOne (HAKA) tokens. They can treat their assets like savings and earn yield just like a real-world bank account. Users also can double their yield earnings by participating in the peer-to-peer lending system. They don’t have to worry about the loans as TribeOne uses RAROC to assess the applications. The AI will provide recommendations based on past performances. However, the final decision is still on the community to vote on funding the proposal.