In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Terra Virtua Kolect, if you are planning to buy TVK token – You’re in the right place!
The rise of NFT’s popularity encourages a lot of people to create and collect art. However, there are not a lot of platforms that offer the flexibility for users to create and collect NFT regardless of their devices. Until Terra Virtua Kolect comes into the market and proposes a cross-platform NFT gallery.
The platform’s ecosystem allows users to create an NFT collection and exhibit them. Users who buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) tokens can invite their friends to collaborate on the NFT collections. The platform itself has several original NFT collection series from famous titles such as the Pacific Rim franchise. The platform encourages the users to create their NFT collection by providing the tools and working with names such as Unreal and Paramount Studios.
Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) Features
- Original Art Collections: Terra Virtua Kollect works with various artists to highlight their work. Users can transfer their NFTs to the platform and showcase their art collection in the art gallery. The platform also has several original series that users won’t find anywhere else. Some of these originals have the name of popular franchises such as Pacific Rims and Kong. One of the large corporations that Terra Virtua currently works with is Paramount Studio. Therefore, there may be more big names’ original art collections on the platform.
- Fan Cave and Terra Dome: The platform offers the Fan Cave space for users to fill and chill with their friends. Users can use the space and fill it with artwork until there is no more space. For larger NFT collections such as spaceships and such, users can use the Terra Dome which can house digital art that requires gigantic size.
- Cross-Platform: Users can take advantage of cross-platform interoperability. Terra Virtua Kollect doesn’t limit its operability. Users can access their collection from any OS they are on. And they also can connect to the platform and access their virtual space through VR devices. This is in line with one of the platform’s aims to help the users immerse themselves better into their NFT collection.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Terra Virtua Kolect aka TVK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Terra Virtua Kolect (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Terra Virtua Kolect as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Terra Virtua Kolect. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Terra Virtua Kolect currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Terra Virtua Kolect
- Store your Terra Virtua Kolect to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Terra Virtua Kolect, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Terra Virtua Kolect:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TVK/BTC or TVK/ETH or TVK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TVK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Terra Virtua Kolect. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TVK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Terra Virtua Kolect. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TVK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TVK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Terra Virtua Kolect right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK)?
Once you have purchased the Terra Virtua Kolect, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TVK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Terra Virtua Kolect is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Terra Virtua Kolect (TVK) token are building their NFT collection to exhibit in the art gallery. The platform encourages its users to interact as well as trade their digital arts. Both creators and collectors can benefit from the Terra Virtua metaverse. Users can use the Fan cave and terra dome to socialize and brainstorm new ideas. They also can take part or just enjoy the exhibitions. Users also don’t have to worry about the device they own, because Terra Virtua Kollect supports cross-platform interoperability.