In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Assemble Protocol, if you are planning to buy ASM token – You’re in the right place!
Assemble Protocol focuses on point integration with blockchain technology as the main drive. It’s a decentralized platform for ‘reward points’. It’s very common for people today to get points for every purchase or financial activity they do. Spend a minimum purchase rate at the coffee shop, get a point. Pay airline tickets or hotel reservations with credit cards, get a point. The lists go on and on.
The platform is designed and created because the team believes there are many points being left unused, which is too bad and it is basically useless. That’s why the platform wants to provide an (unrestricted) opportunity to the users to make use of their points anywhere in this world. Users can use their points just the same as they use the cash, and they won’t have to worry about any place constraint or time constraint. Moreover, the platform makes it possible for partners and point providers to expand (and grow) their businesses further, allowing them to have direct access to different kinds of users.
Through this platform, users are basically given the option (and the freedom) to choose how they want to use their points. In this manner, no point would go into a waste because they can be used as payments. This mechanism can take place globally, which means that everyone can join and there is no limitation (or restrictions) to users.
Assemble Protocol (ASM) Features
- Point Exchange. With Assemble Protocol, users can gather their points (regardless their sources or types) and then convert those points to ASM token. They also have the option to cash those points out. Assemble Platform PX would be the place where exchange can take place.
- Marketplace. ASP token can be used for transactions in this marketplace. Users can buy products from the sellers. Users can even get extra rewards through different interactions, such as through community involvement or leaving reviews, or such things alike.
- Data infrastructure. The platform has its own data infrastructure. The users data would be accumulated within the database. Then, advertisers can run ads effectively based on those data.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Assemble Protocol aka ASM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Assemble Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Assemble Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Assemble Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Assemble Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Assemble Protocol
- Store your Assemble Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Assemble Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Assemble Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ASM/BTC or ASM/ETH or ASM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ASM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Assemble Protocol (ASM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Assemble Protocol (ASM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Assemble Protocol (ASM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Assemble Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Assemble Protocol (ASM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Assemble Protocol (ASM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ASM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Assemble Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Assemble Protocol (ASM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ASM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Assemble Protocol (ASM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ASM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Assemble Protocol (ASM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Assemble Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Assemble Protocol (ASM)?
Once you have purchased the Assemble Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Assemble Protocol (ASM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ASM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Assemble Protocol (ASM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Assemble Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Assemble Protocol is a unique platform that focuses on reward point usages. Whereas most of points go into a waste, the protocol sees the potential of them. Users who have many unused points can definitely make use of this platform and start monetizing their points. They must buy Assemble Protocol (ASM) first if they want to join the platform.