In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy StarLink, if you are planning to buy SLNV2 token – You’re in the right place!
StarLink, built in conjunction with Google and Baidu, has been online and has enabled centralized search and partly decentralized content search, and will continue to nurture deep cultivation in the field of decentralization, allowing users to enjoy limitless search. StarLinkNetwork’s principal purpose is to provide a global search for both centralized and decentralized societies. The bulk of the world’s search engines are now limited to the content of centralized websites.
With the rapid rise of the decentralized world, customers are in dire need of a more thorough search engine to meet the increased need for diversity. StarLinkNetwork introduces all centralized and decentralized world content in search results, enabling more visitors to explore a limitless search engine, more users to acquire transaction data, on-chain resources, on-chain data, and other decentralized world information more comfortably, and more users to access more objective search results brought by StarLinkNetwork.
- Official Website: https://pool.starlink.so
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SLNV2/
- Telegram: https://t.me/starlinkofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/starlink_so
- Whitepaper: https://pool.starlink.so/static/resource/whitepaper_cn.pdf
StarLink (SLNV2) Features
- Rewards. As a member of the StarLink community, you may earn StarLink reward tokens (SLNV2) in many ways such as by searching, operating a node, and referring others to join StarLink. As the project progresses, there will be additional possibilities to win incentives.
- Community Project. Members of the StarLink community can actively contribute in the project by joining StarLink community chat groups, submitting open source packages to StarLink source code repository, or just by utilizing or promoting their project.
- Decentralized Platform. StarLink is getting ready to launch its first decentralized technology, a revolutionary search engine experience that is powered by node servers and hosted by StarLink community members.
- Better Search Results. The new StarLink Engine provides results comparable to the world’s current leading search engines. In addition, it adds an extra layer of data through community packages, which eventually improves the findings even more. For example, you may look up “Bitcoin” in StarLink to see what the crypto package looks like. A user-curated supplemental index will deliver new results over time.
- Privacy. StarLink further preserves your privacy by not tracking or storing your searches, and inquiries are processed by a decentralized network of node servers processing anonymous requests.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade StarLink aka SLNV2
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the StarLink (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the StarLink as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to StarLink. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports StarLink currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the StarLink
- Store your StarLink to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying StarLink, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with StarLink:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SLNV2/BTC or SLNV2/ETH or SLNV2/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SLNV2/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy StarLink (SLNV2)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your StarLink (SLNV2) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy StarLink (SLNV2) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the StarLink. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy StarLink (SLNV2) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy StarLink (SLNV2) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SLNV2 directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to StarLink. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy StarLink (SLNV2) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SLNV2/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy StarLink (SLNV2) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SLNV2/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy StarLink (SLNV2)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the StarLink right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect StarLink (SLNV2)?
Once you have purchased the StarLink, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell StarLink (SLNV2)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SLNV2 with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine StarLink (SLNV2) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a StarLink is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In addition to providing a wonderful search experience for consumers, StarLink is committed to providing tremendous value to marketers that want to target StarLink users. Advertisers may stake their SLNV2 tokens on a keyword, and the advertiser with the most tokens will have their adverts displayed when a user searches for the phrase chosen. Advertisers provide the most external value to SLNV2, hence their success is critical to the ecosystem.