In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Wrapped NXM, if you are planning to buy WNXM token – You’re in the right place!
The insurance sector has evolved from a community-based paradigm to an antagonistic one dominated by huge organizations. It is also inefficient in many areas, resulting in significant frictional costs incurred by customers. Because blockchain technology enables individuals to effectively interact directly with one another, the basic insurance entity may be removed. Nexus Mutual employs blockchain technology to restore the mutual ethos to insurance by implementing aligned incentives using smart contract code on the Ethereum blockchain.
Wrapped NXM (WNXM) is a blockchain-based smart contract cover solution. Tokens will be used to represent Nexus Mutual Membership privileges, it is claimed. It is also stated that tokens may be used to purchase insurance as well as participate in claims, risk, and governance assessments. WNXM symbolizes wrapped NXM coins that are freely transferable, and only Nexus Mutual KYC-ed members can wrap and unwrap NXM.
Table of Contents
Wrapped NXM (WNXM) Features
- Capital Efficiency. The Mutual’s tokenization offers a scalable method of raising risk capital, with the model promoting an influx of cash only when needed.
- Aligned Incentives. Aligned incentives will build a community spirit rather than the traditional antagonistic and unequal relationship between person and institution, with all participants of the mutual benefiting from the platform’s success.
- Value and Performance. Rather than speculation, the token price is connected to the Mutual’s adoption and fundamental performance.
- Tradable Token. Wrapped NXM may be traded on major exchanges for cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and even fiat currencies. OKEx, Binance, and Poloniex are among the available exchanges.
- High Interoperability. Wrapped NXM (WNXM) provides interoperability between blockchains, allowing consumers to effortlessly exchange assets and take advantage of features and applications available on other blockchains. These benefits include quicker transaction times, cheaper costs, and increased yield farming prospects.
- Increased Liquidity. Wrapped NXM (WNXM) has the potential to increase liquidity and resource utilization on decentralized exchanges. The ability to wrap leftover assets from one blockchain and use them on another will aid in connecting previously segregated blockchain liquidity.
- Better transaction times and fees. While NXM offers several outstanding features, it may be sluggish and expensive to use at times. When utilized on Layer 2 networks, the network’s wrapped version (WNXM) features faster transactional times and reduced costs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Wrapped NXM aka WNXM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Wrapped NXM (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Wrapped NXM as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Wrapped NXM. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Wrapped NXM currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Wrapped NXM
- Store your Wrapped NXM to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Wrapped NXM, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Wrapped NXM:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WNXM/BTC or WNXM/ETH or WNXM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WNXM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Wrapped NXM (WNXM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Wrapped NXM. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WNXM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Wrapped NXM. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WNXM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WNXM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Wrapped NXM (WNXM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Wrapped NXM right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Wrapped NXM (WNXM)?
Once you have purchased the Wrapped NXM, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Wrapped NXM (WNXM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WNXM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Wrapped NXM (WNXM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Wrapped NXM is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Wrapped NXM (WNXM) is digital rather than material. It does not have the same monetary worth as, say, an ingot of gold. In this situation, they gain value due to their utility. We may claim that things have value if individuals can utilize them for certain reasons and if they make life simpler in some way. Of course, the way Nexus Mutual (NXM) operates will have an impact on its worth.