In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy VideoCoin, if you are planning to buy VID – You’re in the right place!
VideoCoin is a decentralized platform that focuses on cloud video infrastructure. The focus is everything related to video, including content distribution, storage, and encoding. It’s safe to say that the platform is also about NFTs in the form of digital media – as videos. The idea is to create the next generation environment that can revolutionize brand engagement and novel contents.
Everyone can join the platform and reap the benefits. Everyone is welcome, including retailer, content creators, brands, and also content platforms. They are able to create, sell, or mint NFTs through the decentralized network.
VideoCoin (VID) Features
- Multi assets support. This platform wants to show that NFTs aren’t limited to only one type of media. The platform’s containers are able to accommodate multiple (media) assets altogether.
- Flexible rights arrangements and management. Every asset in the NFT has its own rights and permissions. It gives the owners complete control on when and how the asset unlocks
- Updateable contents. Users and owners are able to continuously and easily add extra media to the NFT even after it has been minted or sold
- Special longevity and resilience. Every NFT would be safely encrypted with a private unique key. It has immutable ability to link the data and every asset to the proper location within Filecoin. It is done for long-term durability.
- Video optimized specialty. The native blockchain comes with its own decentralized and high-end video processing technology, which can reduce the overall cost significantly, including for storage, distribution, transcoding, and encoding.
- No crypto obligation. People can pay with ACH, wire, and also credit card. It is helpful especially for those who don’t have crypto, or even have the grasp of crypto concept. It offers convenient versatility for the users.
- Convenient compatibility. There are no limitation or restrictions in the platform. The NFTs should be able to work on any chain that supports ETH or ETH compatible.
- Ecofriendly perk. The platform uses PoS system where the workers are able to work more efficiently than those in Bitcoin. With 1000 times better efficiency, the platform can reduce the environmental impact.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade VideoCoin aka VID
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the VideoCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the VideoCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to VideoCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports VideoCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the VideoCoin
- Store your VideoCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying VideoCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with VideoCoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VID/BTC or VID/ETH or VID/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VID/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy VideoCoin (VID)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your VideoCoin (VID) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy VideoCoin (VID) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the VideoCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy VideoCoin (VID) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy VideoCoin (VID) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VID directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to VideoCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy VideoCoin (VID) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VID/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy VideoCoin (VID) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VID/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy VideoCoin (VID)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the VideoCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect VideoCoin (VID)?
Once you have purchased the VideoCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell VideoCoin (VID)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VID with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine VideoCoin (VID) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a VideoCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
VideoCoin is about cloud video technology (and the supporting infrastructure) whose power is growing from day to day. Such a power is the core reason for Amazon Video, Twitch, Hulu, Netflix, and YouTube. The platform wants to disrupt the industry of video services so they can be low in cost. Not to mention that it promotes peer-to-peer connection. If it looks promising, be sure to buy VideoCoin (VID) right away to join.