In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Viberate, if you are planning to buy VIB token – You’re in the right place!
Viberate is created as a platform for musicians, providing them with opportunities to hone their craftsmanship and talents. The platform also creates a perfect space for agencies, musicians, and event organizers to interact and ‘get together’. Consider it as a marketplace that benefits everyone. Musicians are able to display their work and talents. Agencies and event organizers are able to find new talents and ‘book’ them. Everything can be managed in smart contracts that are absolutely safe, solid, and unaltered.
New artists are resurfacing, but the ‘recruit’ and the booking process have always been discreet and centralized. With Vibrate, however, such mechanism is about to change. New talents can be discovered through a decentralized manner, which means that it is more flexible. It also offers free operation and management for both the musicians and the agencies.
The idea is to open the door of live music to the global scale. The platform will also revolutionize the way talents are discovered, booked, managed, and also presented to the world. The entire process will be made in decentralized manner, with the help of blockchain technology, so there would be solid agreements and the minimal possibility of scams or frauds.
Table of Contents
Viberate (VIB) Features
- Direct interaction. Viberate enables musicians to connect directly to event organizers or agencies. There are no more third-parties that will make the process go longer. Musicians can reach out agencies or event organizers can directly contact artists for their upcoming projects or events.
- Complete database. Each user’s profile would be updated regularly and everything would be laid completely. It is taken from streaming channels, (online) artist calendars, ticketing services, and social media. Not to mention that each profile would feature user ratings, updated status on daily basis, gig dates, contact info, recent content, and others.
- Community. It is the core of every platform. Without the community, an ecosystem won’t last. Through this platform, all users should be able to enjoy access to various communities, enabling them to grow and move forward.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Viberate aka VIB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Viberate (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Viberate as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Viberate. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Viberate currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Viberate
- Store your Viberate to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Viberate, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Viberate:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VIB/BTC or VIB/ETH or VIB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VIB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Viberate (VIB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Viberate (VIB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Viberate (VIB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Viberate. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Viberate (VIB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Viberate (VIB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VIB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Viberate. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Viberate (VIB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VIB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Viberate (VIB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VIB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Viberate (VIB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Viberate right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Viberate (VIB)?
Once you have purchased the Viberate, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Viberate (VIB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VIB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Viberate (VIB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Viberate is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Artists, agents, and event organizers are able to make use of this platform to reach out to one another, making the streamline process go faster, easier, and smoother. Aside from finding new talents, the platform is also convenient and promising as an investment opportunity. Everyone is welcomed to join although they must buy Viberate (VIB) first to join.