In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Your Future Exchange, if you are planning to buy YFX token – You’re in the right place!
YFX is a perpetual trading platform that is decentralized. Smart contracts hold all of the assets. Professional institutes have audited its smart contract. In the smart contract, users have complete control over the fund trade. It is the first DeFi trading platform with 100X leverage. Users may begin their career at YFX by selecting Trader or Market Maker. As a trader, they can utilize their knowledge and chance to increase the value of their asset. Meanwhile, as a market maker, they can offer liquidity while earning a portion of the transaction fee and trading profit from QIC-AMM.
On-chain pricing oracles are less efficient due to blockchain latency and unpredictability. Because existing blockchain technology cannot satisfy trading requirements, YFX is currently using a centralized QIC price quote system. The QIC price is determined by the most recent price trade on various major cryptocurrency exchanges. Anyone could check the YFX pricing index.
Your Future Exchange (YFX) Features
- Cross-chain Trading. YFX is the first DeFi trading platform that allows for cross-chain transactions. Users can trade on the BSC, Ethereum, Heco Chains, and Tron.
- System De-risk Mechanism. YFX resolved the issue of system liquidation. Market makers at YFX utilize a different leverage than traders. When a trader trades with QIC-AMM, the market maker would normally utilize 1/5 leverage. For example, if a trader opens a 100 USDT long position with 10x leverage, QIC-AMM will employ 2x leverage, and 500 USDT will be locked in the market maker’s account. Both traders and market makers have a loss and profit cap with the trading platform not allowing any loss from market swings and protecting all assets in our smart contract in the event of liquidation.
- QIC price quotation system. To prevent blockchain delays and ambiguity, YFX developed the QIC price quotation system to ensure trading efficiency and fairness. It also implies that the order would be placed on the blockchain first, and then filled at the price specified in the order.
- QIC-AMM. The trader places a long or short order with the automatic market maker based on the price at QIC-AMM. There is no slippage, the depth is determined by the LP pool’s credit limit, and there is no impermanent loss in the LP pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Your Future Exchange aka YFX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Your Future Exchange (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Your Future Exchange as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Your Future Exchange. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Your Future Exchange currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Your Future Exchange
- Store your Your Future Exchange to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Your Future Exchange, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Your Future Exchange:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YFX/BTC or YFX/ETH or YFX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YFX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Your Future Exchange (YFX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Your Future Exchange (YFX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Your Future Exchange (YFX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Your Future Exchange. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Your Future Exchange (YFX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Your Future Exchange (YFX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YFX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Your Future Exchange. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Your Future Exchange (YFX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YFX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Your Future Exchange (YFX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YFX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Your Future Exchange (YFX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Your Future Exchange right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Your Future Exchange (YFX)?
Once you have purchased the Your Future Exchange, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Your Future Exchange (YFX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YFX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Your Future Exchange (YFX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Your Future Exchange is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Several blockchain security institutes have audited YFX’s smart contract. Users have complete control over their assets thanks to smart contracts. Another factor that boosts YFX’s chances of success is that it enables 100x leverage trading for a variety of crypto assets. Furthermore, it is simple to use and has a large liquidity pool. These distinguishing traits will undoubtedly entice new investors.