In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chronicle, if you are planning to buy XNL token – You’re in the right place!
Many users have their NFT collections in separate accounts or wallets. This is to prevent the hefty fee from cross-chain or even cross-platform transactions. And with more brands promoting their NFTs, enthusiasts, and collectors have the dilemma to get the NFT they want for the lowest fee possible.
Therefore, Chronicle comes as the platform for the users to collect NFT from various prominent brands. The project offers modules where users who buy Chronicle (XNL) tokens can maximize their NFT assets. Users can participate in the premium auctions to get the special and limited edition NFT from the brands. In addition to receiving NFTs from the marketplace and mystery boxes. Users also can collect the Chronicle medals, which is exclusive access to a limited-feature NFT.
Chronicle (XNL) Features
- NFT as a Service: For the moment, many users take NFT as a pretty part of blockchain technology. Most NFTs are only usable as collectibles or part of a game ecosystem. Many projects promote NFT to mint and collect in a virtual gallery. But Chronicles aims to push it even further by having NFT as a service. This module allows users to boost the brands to further utilize their NFTs as a way to connect with the users. Chronicle is open if the venture further expands beyond the Chronicle NFT marketplace.
- Chronicle Medals: Chronicle encourages its users to maximize their token usage by actively staking. Users can stake their $XNL tokens and collect the Chronicle Medals. These are the membership tiers in the platform. Each tier will give the holders special privileges, from access to exclusive NFT to boost on DeFi yields.
- Premium Auction: Chronicle is in partnership with several brands on acquiring the proper rights to have their NFTs on the platform. These exclusive NFTs are only in a limited number and are up for auction for a limited time. The NFT also receives the status of “immortal” by being one of the kind to have. To access the premium auction, token holders need to have the Chronicle Medal either by purchasing it in the marketplace or from staking their tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chronicle aka XNL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chronicle (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chronicle as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Chronicle. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chronicle currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Chronicle
- Store your Chronicle to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chronicle, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Chronicle:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XNL/BTC or XNL/ETH or XNL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XNL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Chronicle (XNL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chronicle (XNL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chronicle (XNL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chronicle. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chronicle (XNL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chronicle (XNL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XNL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chronicle. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chronicle (XNL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XNL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chronicle (XNL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XNL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chronicle (XNL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Chronicle right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chronicle (XNL)?
Once you have purchased the Chronicle, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chronicle (XNL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XNL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chronicle (XNL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chronicle is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Chronicles (XNL) tokens can collect the tokens and NFT to gain access to the limited premium NFT auction. The platform is working on partnerships with various brands to bring more exclusive NFT to the users. Chronicles allow users to trade and collect NFTs from various chains with the lowest fee possible. Users can use the native $XNL token to purchase exclusive NFTs from the brands they like. The platform is currently aiming to expand NFT usage.