In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DAO Maker, if you are planning to buy DAO token – You’re in the right place!
It seems like there are many startups projects yet not enough platforms to support them. Many of these projects don’t receive enough funding before launching. To help these projects, DAO Maker becomes a solution for both investors and projects.
DAO Maker has the mission to bring the projects to the spotlight and attract investors to support them. The platform offers various bonds with different risks for the investors can decide which project they will support. Investors who buy DAO Maker (DAO) tokens will understand the importance of rSHO or refundable Strong Holder Offerings. The SHO module is what protects the investors’ assets. This module focuses the funding only on the projects that already passed the initial round.
DAO Maker (DAO) Features
- Venture Bonds: DAO Maker designs a venture bond that is unique for their startups. The platform designs this module to be beneficial for both investors and projects. Investors can swap the interest from holding the bonds for the equity or tokens. And when it’s mature, investors will receive their principal amounts. They can check and manage their portfolio from the DAO Maker platform.
- 32% Staking APY: Investors can earn up to 32% yearly return only from staking their tokens. However, they can increase the numbers by being active in the platform and investing in various startups. Investors still need to be cautious when choosing the project to back. At any rate, when investors purchase the venture bonds, even when the equity tokens hit 0 or a loss, they still earn 1x from the swap.
- Strong Holder Offerings: One of the protections that DAO Maker offers for the investors is the strong holder offerings. Investors who have already passed the KYC and have the highest score can participate in the SHO. To further protect the assets, DAO Maker is keeping 80% of the fundraising in the project for the first six months. Investors can ask for a refund after the vesting period is over.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DAO Maker aka DAO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DAO Maker (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DAO Maker as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DAO Maker. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DAO Maker currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DAO Maker
- Store your DAO Maker to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DAO Maker, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DAO Maker:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DAO/BTC or DAO/ETH or DAO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DAO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DAO Maker (DAO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DAO Maker (DAO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DAO Maker (DAO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DAO Maker. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DAO Maker (DAO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DAO Maker (DAO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DAO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DAO Maker. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DAO Maker (DAO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DAO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DAO Maker (DAO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DAO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DAO Maker (DAO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DAO Maker right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DAO Maker (DAO)?
Once you have purchased the DAO Maker, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DAO Maker (DAO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DAO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DAO Maker (DAO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DAO Maker is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy DAO Maker (DAO) are supporting projects and earning rewards at the same time. The platform aims to combine the retail function into the startups’ mechanism so they can be self-sustainable. Investors can earn up to 32% APY from staking their $DAO token and participating in funding any of the projects. They need to pass the KYC process and have a high record on the platform. DAO Maker puts several security layers to protect both projects and investors from deflationary tokens. The platform will not hesitate to shadow ban the users that set up multiple accounts.