In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy EarthFund, if you are planning to buy 1EARTH token – You’re in the right place!
EarthFund is designed as a (decentralized) crowdfunding platform. The platform believes that everyone can contribute and take part in making the world a better place. Instead of fighting against each other, why not working together? That’s why the community is the main core of the platform. EarthFund DAO is the one responsible for governing the platform. They are also the decentralized governing body that makes decisions on the platform.
1EARTH token is designed as the governance token. Those who hold the token have the voting rights in the platform. The holder has a voting right in DAO ecosystem, such as releasing operations, governance, or funds, or even adding up new causes and making new decisions. The main concept of the EarthFund is decentralize power; distributing it among global communities so world changes are possible. The community is able to have direct contribution and say in the platform. Users are able to help shape the world’s future through its DAO.
The platform isn’t a centralized one, but it’s the community that controls it. Being a decentralized platform means that there is no particular body or party that oversee and control everything. The community is able to raise money and manage the (token) holders, so they can have a contribution in deciding how the funds would be useful for the world.
- Official website: https://www.earthfund.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EarthFund_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/earthfund
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/earthfund
- Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwk0xf7kpkzqktz/Earth%20Fund%20White%20Paper%20v1.pdf?dl=0
EarthFund (1EARTH) Features
- Promising rewards. When users can be a part of the solution, they would be rewarded. Every activity (review a cause, rate it, or vote for it) will create impact for both the humanity and the planet. It’s only logical to reward those users for their contribution.
- Maximum transparency. Since the community is the main core of the platform, transparency is highly appreciated. Members are able to get complete oversight of what happens.
- Community focus and democratic operation. Everything would be put on votes, such as adding new community, deciding which project to include, and such thing alike.
- Members participation. Members are encouraged to take part in the governance. When they hold the token, they have the rights to be a part of the community’s growth.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EarthFund aka 1EARTH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the EarthFund (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the EarthFund as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to EarthFund. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports EarthFund currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the EarthFund
- Store your EarthFund to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying EarthFund, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with EarthFund:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the 1EARTH/BTC or 1EARTH/ETH or 1EARTH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you 1EARTH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy EarthFund (1EARTH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your EarthFund (1EARTH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy EarthFund (1EARTH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the EarthFund. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy EarthFund (1EARTH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy EarthFund (1EARTH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy 1EARTH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to EarthFund. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy EarthFund (1EARTH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair 1EARTH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy EarthFund (1EARTH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support 1EARTH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy EarthFund (1EARTH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the EarthFund right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect EarthFund (1EARTH)?
Once you have purchased the EarthFund, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell EarthFund (1EARTH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing 1EARTH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine EarthFund (1EARTH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a EarthFund is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
EarthFund is the modern way to crowdfunding. It’s elevating the regular crowdfunding system to a higher level. Not to mention that the 1EARTH token has been designed to be the main ‘engine’ of the platform. Anyone interested in joining the platform and making a difference in the world should buy EarthFund (1EARTH) first.