In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bella Protocol, if you are planning to buy BEL token – You’re in the right place!
Bella Protocol is a decentralized platform offering various DeFi products to make crypto banking simpler, more accessible, and even more fun. Although crypto technology and blockchain system have changed the world and how transactions are done, problems still arise. Very slow transaction time, high gas and transaction fees, and poor (and inconvenient) user experience are some of the most common issues that people have to encounter when dealing with crypto tech.
Bella Protocol wants to create and deliver a better user time and experience. How would they do it? By eliminating the slow transaction problems and the high fee affecting the blockchain platforms in general, while at the same time, improving user experience via its easy and simplified (DeFi) smart portal.
The platform has its own smart pool, and its features enable users to access the best (and also most profitable) yields within DeFi market. The smart pool can benefit from almost none gas fees simultaneously, because the platform subsidizes the fees directly.
There are several key strengths of the platform. First of all, it was constructed by ARPA team, which is a layer 2 solution (with blockchain basis) for secure computation with privacy preserving nature. Second, the platform is distributed through Binance Launchpool platform.
- Official website: https://bella.fi/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BellaProtocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/bellaprotocol
- Whitepaper: https://bellafi.gitbook.io/bella-protocol/
Bella Protocol (BEL) Features
- Convenient automation. Users only need to set the automation process and then they are done. From there, they can watch their assets add up and grow. Let the code do the heavy lifting and the complicated work
- Zero gas fee. The platform believes that everyone should be able to access the premium (financial) services, and they have the right to do so. They believe that high (gas) fees shouldn’t be the obstacle for financial easiness and freedom.
- The best yield. The smart pool IS smart. It is able to route the users’ funds so they can go to pools with the most competitive (and also most fruitful) return within the market.
- Simple user experience. Simple and easy user experience is the key for a platform to succeed. With various products, users are supposed to enjoy their time.
- Various DeFi products. Users can find lending platform, liquidity mining platform, Robo Advisor, smart portal (where they can deploy assets), and flexible savings.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bella Protocol aka BEL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bella Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bella Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Bella Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bella Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Bella Protocol
- Store your Bella Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bella Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Bella Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BEL/BTC or BEL/ETH or BEL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BEL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Bella Protocol (BEL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bella Protocol (BEL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bella Protocol (BEL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bella Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bella Protocol (BEL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bella Protocol (BEL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BEL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bella Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bella Protocol (BEL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BEL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bella Protocol (BEL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BEL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bella Protocol (BEL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Bella Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bella Protocol (BEL)?
Once you have purchased the Bella Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bella Protocol (BEL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BEL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bella Protocol (BEL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bella Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bella Protocol is designed as a decentralized platform (constructed by ARPA) that can extend and reach out to various users and places. The platform wants to expand the growing community to DeFi sector. They make use of its simple and familiar mobile banking application to make everything convenient and accessible. Anyone interested in joining the platform should buy Bella Protocol (BEL) as their way into the ecosystem.